Chapter 3

"Who took all the damn coke!" Jihoon yelled hurting his ears a little bit but he didn't focus much on that since all of his precious coke went missing

"Who took all the damn coke!" Jihoon yelled hurting his ears a little bit but he didn't focus much on that since all of his precious coke went missing. "Someone better confess or it's over for you all!" He exclaimed as he stomped his little feet on the steps that lead up to the second floor.

He busted into everyone's rooms, one by one and the rest all floated out with confusion and fear. "Now which one of you motherfuckers drunk the rest of my precious coke? 'Cause I know i didn't, I only had two this whole week." Jihoon stated as he stood at the end of the hall, looking like a tiny demon ready to pounce on anyone who makes a tiny squeak.

The others towards each other, having a conversation through their eyes and facial expressions to find who's the culprit. After a few minutes, Soonyoung slowly started raising his shaky hand with his eyes glued to the floor. Everyone watched as Jihoon marched over towards the older, took his hands and stormed down the stairs. Soon after, the others slowly followed them and out the cabin to see them walking down the hill. "Where are they going?" Mingyu asked as they stared at the two walking away.

"I'M TAKING THIS DIPSHIT TO GET ME MORE COKE! WE'LL BE BACK!" Jihoon yelled and continued his walk to the store with his roommate. "Well that went better than expected..." Joshua stated as the two walking males disappeared and Jeonghan closed the door. "Well if you think about it, they're roommates. So they might have formed a bond to where Jihoon doesn't explode on him" Seungcheol explained with a shrugged of his shoulders.

"Where's Samuel?" Chan asked as he searched around the house with wonder in his eyes for the younger. "We lost a child?!" Jeonghan started to freak out as he pulled at his hair. "No, no, we didn't! He's still here....somewhere" Seungcheol said detaching Jeonghan's hands from his hair, whispering the last part (hoping that Jeonghan didn't hear him) but unfortunately he did.

"Somewhere!?" Jeonghan said sounding stressed as panicked filled his eyes. "Shit! Alright, come with me" Seungcheol said as he led the other outside to get some fresh air. "What's wrong with him?" Everyone turned to see Samuel standing at the bottom of the steps. "Stressing himself out because he thought we lost you." Minghao bluntly stated walking to the kitchen as his stomach was begging for food.

"Where were you anyways? Chan was looking for you" Mingyu asked looking at the youngest of the family. "I was in my room" Samuel said simply like it was the most obvious thing ever. "No you weren't, I checked there first." Chan remarked with confusion. "Not that room, my tiny room" Samuel cleared up as he moved to the living room sitting down. "Oooh! Like a Polly pocket kind of room thingy?" Junhui asked interested in what the younger was talking about.

"Yea sure" Samuel replied turning on the television, switching from channel to channel. "Well now you're here, come on!" Chan said as he took the remote from Samuel's hands and dragged him outside. "Little Channie might have a crush~" Joshua sing-song as he joined Minghao in the kitchen. "Lucky" Seungkwan grumbled as he dragged himself to upstairs. Once out of sight (thanks to Mingyu checking) everyone started staring at Hansol.

"What?" He asked dumbfounded as to why all the eyes shifted to him. "Why is Kwannie acting like that?" Seokmin asked with seriousness in his tone (which kinda scares Hansol) "Dunno.." Hansol said clueless as he looked at everyone with lost in his eyes. "When we mentioned that Chan might have a crush on Sam, Boo got all sad and said 'lucky' with a grumble." Wonwoo explained. "What are you doing to our poor Boo bear to feel this way?" Seokmin asked now pointing at Hansol with a fork that Joshua handed him.

"I'm not doing anything! I swear!" Hansol said holding his hands up in surrender. And that's when the two oldest walked in, confused as the scene happening. "What's going on?" Seungcheol asked as he looked at everyone with concern and confusion. "And why is Minnie pointing a fork at my baby?" Jeonghan said more anger than concern and confused. "We're trying to figure out what Hansol did to Boo to make him sad." Joshua explained as he took the fork from Seokmin and continued to eat his plate of fruit.

"Alright, well we're here now so you guys can go have fun." Seungcheol said like the dad he is. "Shua maybe you can teach the ones who don't know how to use their powers how to." Jeonghan said more like a statement than a question. Joshua nodded and took Seokmin, Junhui, Mingyu and Wonwoo outside with him (leaving Hansol with the oldest and Seungkwan alone for now. Soonyoung still out with Jihoon).

"Minghao, do you wanna help Joshua with training?" Jeonghan asked the Chinese male who was now in a corner reading a book. "Sure.." Minghao said with a shrug and sped upstairs to put his book away and out the door.

"So...." Soonyoung let out as he kicked a rock and stared up at the trees as him and Jihoon were now walking back to the house. "Do you really not know how to use your powers?" Jihoon questioned, Soonyoung was about to answer but Jihoon spoke again. "Like, how do you know you're a shapeshifter if you never used your powers?" Jihoon looked up at the taller with curiosity. Soonyoung took a minute to squeal on the inside because of how cute Jihoon looks.

"Well yes, i don't know how to use my powers, but I still have animal instincts. Like how a wolf will howl to a full moon or when a mouse would squeak when scared. Also, when I was younger I was peacefully playing at the school playground for recess and a group of boys came up to me and started picking on me. I really wasn't much of a likable person back in grade school....or so I thought. But anyways, I got so mad to the point I roar like a tiger and at that moment me and my parents knew I was a supernatural and a shapeshifter at that." Soonyoung told as he looked everywhere but the younger.

"You're a likable person Soon, don't let others make you think otherwise" Jihoon said putting a supportive hand on the older's back. "And for your background, it's interesting. What animals do you feel most like?" Jihoon asked as he started to swing the store bag lightly. "Mostly a dog. Dogs tend to be more energetic and all over the place, but at night when the moon is full and is shining the brightest, I feel like a wolf. Free and wild." Soonyoung  explained, a smile that went from excitement to content as he stared up at the sky.

"Welp, we're here. Maybe next time we take a walk, we can talk about you" Soonyoung said as he patted the shorter's head and ran off. Jihoon stared at the other's running figure; heat rushing to his cheeks. "No, Jihoon! You're can't fall for him! You can't fall for anyone!" Jihoon lectured himself, taking deep breaths before heading up to the front door.

Not us getting a little bit of Soonyoung's background AND Jihoon's!!! I wanted to add more where we see the training but I think this is a good spot to stop. I'll just make it the next chapter.

Also I'm sorry for not posting an actual update to this book, I just didn't know how to start it, but it's ok, I'm back at it!!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3