Chapter 2

"You know some light would be nice" Jeonghan stated referring to the fact that Wonwoo can't use his powers at the moment

"You know some light would be nice" Jeonghan stated referring to the fact that Wonwoo can't use his powers at the moment. "You have a phone" Wonwoo retorted as he cling onto Mingyu's arm. "So Minghao, how do you know Junhui?" Mingyu asked quite jealous that his best friend was hanging out with someone other than him.

"Oh right. Me and Jun have been best friends since we were little kids. We're both from China Mingyu. We were inseparable back then" Minghao explained. "Yeah and you guys seem inseparable now...." Mingyu muttered thinking that the two didn't hear him but Minghao did. "Don't be jealous Gyu, you're still my best friend and nothing will change that" Minghao chuckled at the others childishness and patted his head.

"Yeah, nothing but Jun will change that" Mingyu stated. "Mingyu...." Minghao let out, upset about his friend's behavior. "Alright that's enough." Seungcheol said as he broke up the fight. The two friends stop and didn't talk to each other the rest of the way. "Are we there yet? My feet hurt" Seungkwan whined throwing his head back with a pout on his lips.

"Want me to carry you?" Hansol asked the older boy to which Seungkwan looked at him like he was crazy. "But I'm heavy. You don't want to carry me" Seungkwan argued. "Wah!" Seungkwan let out as he was lift off the ground and onto Hansol's back. "Heavy my ass" Hansol said and continued to walk.

"We're here" Jihoon announced and everyone started to cheer. "Wow this looks so cool! Is that a zip line!" Soonyoung exclaimed bouncing from one foot to the other.

 "Wow this looks so cool! Is that a zip line!" Soonyoung exclaimed bouncing from one foot to the other

"It looks so nice! Let's go in!" Seokmin said and headed straight in. "There's Wi-Fi here!" Joshua said shock as he stared at the Wi-Fi box sitting on a tv stand next to a television. "Cool! I don't have to worry about that" Seungcheol said as he let out a sigh of relief. "Why would you have to worry about that?" Jeonghan asked confused.

"Because as one of the oldest, I need to help provide for the others. We'll also need food, so let me see what money I have left." Seungcheol said pulling out his phone. "W-why do you have to provide the food? Why can't I?" Jeonghan asked feeling useless and guilty that Seungcheol has to do it. "Alright, while the parents argue about whose providing. Let's talk rooms and roommates" Joshua said as he was the third oldest there.

"I call sharing a room with Minghao!" Junhui exclaimed as he cling onto the other Chinese male. Minghao laughed at his cuteness, but Mingyu rolled his eyes and muttered "of course he does".

"Alright then, Soonyoung who do you want to room with?" Joshua asked looking towards the shapeshifter. "Jihoonie!" Soonyoung exclaimed as he bounced up and now. "Jihoon, are you okay with this?" Joshua questioned to which Jihoon nodded. "Alright, Mingyu?" The mentioned male looked around to see who he can room with since his best friend was already taken.

"Wonwoo" he simply stated with a nod of his head and Joshua nodded to that. "Seokmin?" Joshua asked even though he didn't want to because he wanted to room with him. But in all fairness, he let the younger choose who. "You, Joshua" just by that statement, Joshua felt butterflies flutter in his stomach. "O-okay. Seungkwan?" Joshua said regaining his composure a little.

"This thing that won't put me down! Come on Sol! Put me down!" Seungkwan exclaim and Hansol simply shook his head 'no' and said "a nickname already Kwan?" Hansol said in a teasing voice. "Shut up" Seungkwan said as a blush spread across his cheeks. "Chan, your turn?" Joshua said looking towards one of the youngest. "Samuel of course, I'm definitely not sharing a room with Jeonghan. He might kill me and Seungcheol is too old for me" Chan stated.

"I heard that!" Seungcheol exclaimed looking towards one of the youngest of the group. "Nothing hyung~" Chan cutely replied with a bright smile that anyone could have noticed that it was fake. "Alright then it's settled. Now let's go find our rooms" Joshua said as everyone started to disperse from the group and look for rooms.

"Alright y'all! While you guys were finding rooms, me and Seungcheol went to everyone's houses and got your stuff along with stuff for the house." Jeonghan announced as he set everything that he was carrying on the floor. "On top of that, we change all of your schools. Please don't get yourself noticed by anyone. But we also have a big mission to accomplish, Joshua would you like to do the honors?" Seungcheol added onto Jeonghan's announcement.

Joshua nodded with a smile as he turned to the rest of the group, "so you know how we are seen as a danger to the world? And the kidnap any supernatural they can?" Joshua started and everyone nodded to every word he said. "Our mission is show them that we are not a danger to the world. That we want to live normal lives just like the rest of the world." Joshua concluded his speech and everyone started clapping.

"Wait, so we're basically a mafia gang with super powers" Minghao stated and everyone shrugged their shoulders and nodded their heads with a 'meh, you're right' expression. "Anyways, you start your new school Wednesday. Which gives you enough time to settle in and get to know everyone." Seungcheol said gaining everyone's attention back on him. "Also dinner starts at seven, for now on we'll be one big family. Any objections?" Jeonghan added looking around the room.

Everyone shook their heads 'no' and Jeonghan smiled at that and dismissed everyone from the so called meeting. "I wanted to dismiss everyone" Seungcheol whined once everyone was out of earshot. "Too bad, I did. Now stop whining like a dog who can't get a treat" Jeonghan said as he tapped the tip of the older's nose and went to put stuff away.

"They are so getting married" Seungkwan said as him, Seokmin, Soonyoung, and Hansol watched them from the couch. "Anyways...." Soonyoung started as they all turned around in their seats to face each other. "Wanna go check out that zip line?!" He excitedly asked rubbing his hands together, "count me out. I rather go decorate my room than die trying to go from one tree to another" Seungkwan retorted pushing himself off the couch and went upstairs.

"I'm with Seungkwan on this, have fun though" Seokmin said giving the two others a hopeful smile, praying they won't die and left them to it. "Hansol?" Soonyoung asked the younger hopefully, "Sure, Chan might even join us. And probably Samuel" Hansol answered and Soonyoung excitedly clap his hands and they got up from the couch and headed outside in search for the two youngest boys.

"Where's Soonyoung, Hansol, Chan, and Samuel?" Jeonghan questioned as he looked around for the mention boys. "Probably still on that death trap" Seungkwan stated with a grumble as he sat at the table fit for all fourteen of them.

Just then they heard yelling from above them. "Are they on the zip line?" Jeonghan questioned getting anger by the second. "I told them that dinner starts at seven!" Jeonghan stated and disappeared. "Well he seems mad" Junhui said breaking the short silence that fell over them. "Which is not good!" Joshua said jumping out of his seat realizing how bad his best friend's anger level can get.

They knew the four were in trouble once they heard their trouble cries for help. "Should we go help them?" Mingyu asked worried for his new found friends. "They should be fine.....I think"

This been sitting in my drafts for about two days or so but it's here!!! They're becoming a little family of supernaturals!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3