Intro 3

"Joshie!~" a high pitched voice called out as the person came into the house

"Joshie!~" a high pitched voice called out as the person came into the house. "Hannie...." The black haired boy breathed out with a sigh as he looked over to his best friend. "Why do you sound disappointed?" The boy with two ponytails asked with a pout as he sat down next to the other.

"Because of this...." The boy replied as he pointed to the television that had the news on it showing today's accident. "Jeonghan, I really need you to stop.....mom wouldn't want you to use your powers like this" the black haired boy said as he turned to his best friend with a sad expression. "If mom wouldn't want this, she wouldn't have left me Joshua! She wouldn't have left me to fend for myself in this horrible world! She have left if it wasn't for those horrible people—"

"Jeonghan!" Joshua yelled, "enough, it's not your fault. It's not mom's fault. It's no one's fault but society. It's society fault that they made us like this. We didn't choose to be like this. So stop blaming yourself." Joshua said with a more calm voice as he took hold of his friend's hands.

"Sometimes I hate when you use your powers on me...." Jeonghan said softly as he let go of Joshua's hands, got up and walked to his room. Joshua sighed as he rubbed his face with his hands. 'He just needs time to himself' he thought as he stood up. "I'm going out for a walk!" He called out as he put on his shoes and headed out.

☀︎︎

As he was walking around he had no thoughts in his head so he just listened in on others as it entertains him when he couldn't entertain himself.

'Do I tell him or not? I mean he seems to like me back. But with if he doesn't. Ugh! Why is love so complicated! Sometimes I wished I had the power to make people fall in love with me. Or even better get rid of love! Then I wouldn't be feeling this way!'

'Wow, okay. Next' Joshua thought

'I swear I'm going to beat him to the core! I'mma stab his—'

'Next!' Joshua thought as he shivered at the man's thoughts. "Don't wanna know, don't wanna know" Joshua said to himself.

'Pizza or tacos? Well which one is closer to my house? I'm pretty sure it's the pizza place. But then again I haven't had tacos in awhile. Wait do I even have enough money for fast food?'

Joshua giggled at the guy's thoughts. 'I hope that guy has enough money to eat. Next person'

'Lost my way, in the rough rain and wind that blows without rest. Lost my way, in a complicated world with no exit. Lost my way-ayy, way-ayy, way-ayy, ayy. Lost my way, even if I wander countless times, will you believe in my path?

Lost my way, ayy, ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy, ayy, ayy

Oh, found my way, ayy, ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy, ayy, ayy

Oh, lost my way, ayy, ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy-ayy, ayy, ayy

Oh, found my way-ayy, way-ayy, way-ayy, ayy'

Joshua was in shock at the boy's singing. Everyone knows that when you sing in your head you think it sounds good but when you try singing out loud it won't quite sound the same. But whenever Joshua reads someone's mind and they are singing he can actually hear what the person's singing voice sounds like. And so when Joshua heard the voice, he instantly started looking around for the person. He turned around to see a tall male looking around aimlessly as he mumbled to himself, he had brown hair. He was wearing the most comfortable outfit ever; well in Joshua's eyes it was comfortable.

He had black round glasses with a green knitted sweater, blue baggy jeans, and black and white shoes that gives him a inch of height. He looked beautiful to Joshua, he looked so happy enjoying his time outside in the fresh air that Mother Earth had to offer. Joshua was too stun that he didn't notice the other male was looking back and forth from him to around himself then back to Joshua. It took the male to start walking up towards Joshua to realize that he was staring. He started to blush as he realized he was caught staring and looked downwards.

"Hey, um....I honestly don't know why I walked up to you. I just saw you staring and thought 'might as well talk to you'." The male said with a awkward smile as Joshua blushed more at the mention that he was indeed caught staring. "Uh, sorry about that.......I was just stun by your outfit. It looks really nice" Joshua said as he finally looked up to the other which he instantly regret as he was met with a smile that was brighter than the sun. 'The sun should really quit its job.' Joshua thought. "Thanks" the male said as his smile grew bigger and Joshua thought he went blind for a second. "You're welcome..." Joshua said back a few seconds after as he smile.

"Well, I gotta go. It was nice meeting you...."

"Joshua" Joshua introduced himself with a brighter smile, "Joshua..." the male said to himself before speaking up, "well Joshua, it was nice meeting you. I'm Seokmin by the way, but you can call me Dokyeom." The male—now known as Seokmin aka Dokyeom—said as he waved and started walking away. Joshua gave him a small waved as he followed Seokmin with his eyes. As Seokmin left his sight Joshua turned back around and started smacking himself. "I'm so getting yelled at by Jeonghan" he said to himself as he took a deep breath. "Yes you are!"

"AHHH! THE FUCK? Where did you come from?" Joshua exclaimed as he held his chest from the shocked that Jeonghan gave him. "I've been here the whole time but, you were too busy being a tomato to realize it." Jeonghan said as he snaked a arm around Joshua's shoulders. "Bestie, what the fuck was that? Not you get caught staring" Jeonghan said as he started to laugh at his best friend. You guys wouldn't be true best friends if you didn't laugh at each others' embarrassing moments, right? "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. You can't come after me, remember what happened at the mall last week with the Forever 21 worker. You were a whole blushing mess." Joshua stated as he started to walk away.

"Hey! That's different!" Jeonghan argued as he ran to catch up with his best friend, "how so?" Joshua asked with a smug smile. Jeonghan racked his brain for ways of how it's different but, couldn't find any. "Because it is!" He blurted out as he puff his cheeks with a pout as he lost to Joshua this time around. Joshua just laughed at Jeonghan's childishness, "come on, let's go to a cafe" Jeonghan smiled at that idea.

☀︎︎

Yayyy!!! Chapter three and it was Seoksoo with the mention of Jeongcheol!! I hope you're enjoying this so far because I am!! Imma do Soonhoon and Samchan next then I'll do a chapter with all of them after.

This was Seokmin's outfit:

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly, and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote, comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon. Love you <3