Intro 2

"Xu!"

"Xu!"

"Ugh! The fuck you want?" Minghao asked as he turned around to look at the person who called out to him. "I need you to do my homework for me." The other male said as he held out some papers. Minghao looked from the male's face to the papers then back to the male. "Why me?" He simply asked. "Because you're smart and I'm lazy. And I really need to get a good grade so that I can play in this weeks game" the male replied.

"You know instead of being a stupid fuck you could get off your ass and do it yourself if you really want that grade. I'm not doing it" Minghao stated and walked away, ignoring the boys calls. "You know, you could have put it in a nice way" Minghao heard someone say and instantly knew who it was. "You know I can't be nice Gyu. What I say is what I mean" Minghao said as he turned to his taller friend.

"Whatever. come on, ice cream won't eat itself" Mingyu said with a toothy smile as he began to walk out the school. "Shit, I totally forgot I promise you ice cream." Minghao cursed as he ran to catch up to Mingyu. Minghao and Mingyu have been best friends ever since Minghao came from China back in middle school. Mingyu was the first ever person to befriend the young Chinese male and ever since then they've been inseparable.

On the outside, it may seem like they hate each other, but in reality that's just how they are and they wouldn't have it any other way. Upon entering the ice cream parlor, Minghao went to go order while Mingyu went to go find a seat for them. "Two sherbet ice creams please" Minghao said as he fished out his wallet in search for his card. After fighting with his wallet, he eventually found his card and handed it to the cashier.

"Your order will be out shortly" the cashier said with a smile as Minghao smiled back and walked away. He sighed deeply upon sitting down in front of his best friend who looked at him in concern. "What's wrong with you?" Mingyu asked as he scrunched up his nose, "Sometimes being this good looking takes up too much energy" Minghao replied with a slight chuckle as Mingyu sucked his teeth at Minghao's statement but smiled nevertheless.

"What is being popular and liked by everyone draining you to the core?" Mingyu asked with a laugh to which Minghao replied was, "Yes Mingyu, yes it is" and soon after he said that they're ice cream came. "Whatever. Just hurry up and eat, I promise Wonwoo that I'll help him in the library today" Mingyu said with an eye roll as he stuffed a spoonful full of ice cream in his mouth.

"Oh, helping Wonwoo in the library I see. In that case....." with that being said Minghao was done with his ice cream in seconds and leaned back in his seat. "Hurry up slow poke, don't want to be late in helping Wonwoo don't you." Minghao asked with a smirk and Mingyu just shook his head in disapproval. Once Mingyu was done, they got up and threw away their trash. "Alright, I'll catch up with you later Hao" Mingyu said as he gave his best friend a hug. "Alright Gyu, have fun with Wonwoo. Tell him I said hi as well" Minghao said with a knowing expression as they walked separate ways.

⦿

"This is too tiring..." Minghao said throwing his head back before shooting his head back up as he got an idea. He looked around before a cheeky smile was spread across his face as he bounced in his spot before dashing off with a speed that was faster than light as he ran through the streets.

"And they called us a danger to the world" Minghao said with a tsk as he walked up the steps to his front door. "If anything, we can help the world be a better place" he mumbled to himself as he stepped into the house. "Mom, I'm home" he called out as he took his shoes off and proceeded to the living room. Upon entering the living space, his eyes widened as a gasp erupted from his mouth.

Standing there in the middle of his living room was his childhood best friend all the way from China, Wen Junhui. It has been years since the last time they saw each other. Ever since Minghao's dad got a job held in Korea, the two never got to see each other for the last time due to the Xu family having to leave first thing in the morning that day. Which left the two with no form of communication.

But now here they are, standing in front of each other—one with a shock expression and the other with a huge smile on his face. "Jun.....is that you?" Minghao asked instantly switching to his native language as he slowly moved closer to the older. "It's been so long hasn't it Hao?" Junhui asked as he open up his arms for the younger who instantly ran up to him and wrapped him in his arms.

"I missed you so much, haohao" Junhui said as he rested his head on Minghao's head. "I missed you too, Junnie. B-but why are you here?" Minghao asked as he slightly pulled away. "What? I can't come see my best friend?" Junhui asked with a fake frowned. "Of course you can, but like....." Minghao trailed off as he looked up to Junhui who started laughing. "I got an internship at the company your dad works at" Junhui said as his laugher died down.

Minghao covered his mouth in shock as he stared at Junhui with wide eyes. "Really?" He asked in a whisper to stunned to speak up. Junhui just nod with a smiled. "I'm so proud of you! Wait so, you'll be living with us and you'll be going to the same school as me?" Minghao questioned as he stopped his action of hugging Junhui. "Indeed honey" they heard Mrs. Xu say as she enter the room.

"Look at this! My boys standing together in one room!" Mrs. Xu said with a big smile as she brought the teenagers into one big hug. "Okay okay" Minghao said as he backed away from the hug with a huge smile on his face. He was over the moon to say, he finally got to see his best friend after so many years of waiting and anticipation. And now the time has come, maybe Minghao even has the chance to tell the older what he couldn't back in China. But for now, Minghao is going to keep it a secret between him and his mouth.

"Hao, are you coming?" Minghao's head shot up to the voice calling him—pulling him out his trace—to see Junhui waiting at the top of the stairs. Minghao smiled and made his way up the stairs to follow Junhui. "Always right behind you" he said with a smile.

⦿

Alright!!! Meanie and Junhao in one. I won't be writing a Meanie one because I feel like it'll be boring and I have no idea what to write for it. Just know that Mingyu went to help Wonwoo in the library because he likes Wonwoo and could never say no to the older.

Edit: I just realized that Minghao can't have cold food 😐 oh well in this story he can because author Jaz says so

I hope you enjoy this chapter

I hope you are doing well, eating correctly and drinking water and staying healthy.

Anyways, vote,comment, and follow if you want to. Good morning, night, or afternoon love you <3