Comes around

Two weeks had passed since the incident, Hinata stood before Midorami and his father, his body tense and his heart pounding with fear. The idea of going back to school sent chills down his spine, and he couldn't shake off the overwhelming dread. Midorami's father, sensing Hinata's unease, looked at him with empathy and concern.

"Shoyo," he began, his voice gentle, "we get it. Going back to school is terrifying after everything that's happened. But we think it's important for you to face it."

Midorami, standing beside his father, reached out and squeezed Hinata's hand, offering silent reassurance. His eyes conveyed a mix of compassion and determination.

"We talked to the school, you know," Midorami said, his voice filled with empathy. "They promised to deal with the boys and keep you safe. But we're here too, ready to support you every step of the way."

Hinata's gaze remained fixed on the floor, his fear refusing to loosen its grip. The scars of  were still fresh and the thought of returning was unbearable.

"But what if nothing changes?" Hinata's voice trembled with fear, "What if they keep coming after me? I don't know if I can handle going through all that again."

Midorami's father approached Hinata. "We hear you, Shoyo. But running away won't solve anything."

Tears welled up in Hinata's eyes, "I want to believe you," He whispered, his voice laced with uncertainty. "But I don't know if I can, what if I see them?"

Midorami stepped closer, his presence a reassuring anchor amidst Hinata's storm of emotions. "Shoyo, I will do everything to make sure you never see them again. I won't leave you to face this alone. I'll be right there, protecting you as best I can."

Hinata met Midorami's earnest gaze, sensing the unwavering support and determination behind it. His heart longed to trust, but the fear still lingered.

"I appreciate you guys having my back," Hinata replied, his voice wavering. "But I can't ignore how scared I am. The thought of going back terrifies me."

Midorami's father nodded, his expression full of understanding. "It's okay to be scared, but nothing will happen to you, Midorami will never leave your side."

Hinata took a deep breath, his mind racing with conflicting emotions. The decision lay before him, both daunting and necessary.

"I'll give it a shot," Hinata said, his voice a mixture of fear and determination.

Midorami and his father exchanged encouraging smiles, knowing the road ahead would be tough. But together, they believed they could overcome whatever challenges awaited them.

~
~

Rin stood with his friends, a smirk playing on his lips as they joked around. They whispered among themselves, their laughter echoing through the air.

"Man, that video was pure gold!" one of Rin's friends exclaimed, unable to contain their amusement.

Rin chuckled along, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Yeah, I can't believe you actually got the video" another friends said.

His friends burst into laughter, congratulating Rin on his success. But as their laughter fell silent, a nagging feeling tugged at Rin's conscience, reminding him of the consequences of his actions.

"It was too easy, guys. Hinata practically handed himself to me, I didn't have to do anything" Rin bragged.

"Well spill, was it good?" One of his friends asked

"The best" he responded.

"You think Hinata will ever forgive you?" one of his friends asked, a hint of curiosity in their voice.