GAME ON!!

~recap~

Hinata sat on the bench with a towel over his head. His friends surrounded him but no one saw his face. "Shoyo use 100%" Akashi said peeping into the huddle. Hinata looked up his eyes were orange and light pink. He was there he was at 100%.

Hinatas mind pov

Come on let me out. No. Pleaseeeeee. No I'm not going 100%. Not again. Whyyy it was so fun last time. Don't you think. No. I will not be a monster. I'm not a monster. At least give my half control. I can do that? Sureeee. Fine you can have half control.

I'm taking control. What no wait. To late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones pov

The room felt cold. Dead. All because hinata changed. He was no longer hinata. The second half was about to begin. "You shouldn't have done that Akashi". Hinata walked away.

"Hinata?"

~flashback~

Teiko middles school gym

"Okay second string listen up today is your first game if your lucky some of you might move up to first string" the coach said huddling all of the players

" the starting line up will be kuroko, hinata, kise, akaabane, and yagami" they nodded and stepped on to the court.

Lets do this

The first whistle blew signaling the start of the game the ball went up and yagami tipped it back to kise. He took the ball and ran straight for the hoop only to be stopped by two giants from the other team.

"Tsk~" kise passed. The ball look as if it was going to the others team point guard when suddenly it change direction and ended up in Hinatas hand. The phantom of the court. Never seen but always there. Teiko got the first point with ease.

As the match went on it was obvious. The other team had given up. With teiko 60 points ahead. There was no hope. Their passion had been completely crushed.

"Who are these guys"

"Are they even human"

~ end of flashback~

With the GoM playing with full power it was hard to loose focus. Look way for a second and you would miss so much. Aomine, kise and Murasakibara were all in the zone. Kise, as usual, was trying everything he could to copy aomine and Hinata. But in the end he could only slightly copy a few of Aomine's moves.

Hinatas "other' dominated the court. It was almost as if the first half was just warm ups. Quickly he closed the point gap. Hinata might be small and weaker than the others physically but his mind was sharper. He found peoples weaknesses without trying, for example Murasakibara was tall almost too tall. That mean hinata had an advantage Murasakibara couldn't reach down to his level.

The 3rd quarter was almost over. Akashis team was running out of breath. No of them had gone all out before. To be honest they all thought it was quite tiring. A time out was called to give them space to breath. Many of karasunos students started to talk.

"Hinata sure is good at basketball"

"I wonder why he quit"

"I wouldn't quit if i was that good"

"He's a monster on the court"

~flashback~

"Hurry up~~su i want ice cream" kise was running to the store like a little kid. Every Friday after practice the GoM would go to the store across the street and get ice cream.