Old friends being back Old wounds

Recap:

All of them went to greet him and catch up with, after all they had been apart for so long especially after Hinata left they lost all contact with him. They were all glad to see him again. Well mostly all..

Midorami stood far away from the group, watching as they all laughed as if nothing happened. As if he wasn't the reason for Hinata leaving in the first place. Everything would have been just fine if he stayed away like he was supposed to.

It wasn't meant to be like this. Hinata shouldn't have trusted him, but neither should've them. Hinata leaving Tokyo and The miracles falling apart all wouldn't have happened with out him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

It was weird seeing them all together again, the last time we all hung out was the last day of summer before high school. They've all changed so much. For one kuroko is talking to them again and Akashi doesn't seem like a total asshole anymore.

Amonie hasn't changed one bit, he's still the crazy person he's always been. Its good to be back with them I hadn't realized how much I missed them until now.

I guess some things never change though.

As everyone is talking to me, trying to catch up on what we've missed, there's one person who's wishing I never came back. Midiorami.

Ive never ''liked" him and I don't hate him per say...but if I never had to see him again I would be totally fine with that. The jerk doesn't care about any but himself, he would do anything to hurt me even if it meant he hurt the people around him.

Right now I could feel him staring into my soul. If looks could kill I would be dead.

Third Person POV

The miracles couldn't be happier, Hinata was back and unharmed. Even Midiorami couldn't be upset at that, although he would've proffered someone else find him.

"Hey Rin," midiorami shouted, "what brought you back."

Everyone turned their heads to face him.

No one knew why but for some reason Midiorami hated Rin, ever since hinata started hanging around him they were on bad terms. Rin was bad news, everyone knew that, and Midiormai was not having him any where near shoyo.

~~FLASH BACK~~~

Being apart of the generation of miracles was not easy, as shoyo now understood. Everyone thinks they know you, but no one really does. three people have already confessed their love for him this week and its only Monday, Shoyo was sick of it. The attention, the spotlight, the expectations. He just wanted someone that looked passed his ability to play sports.

After finishing up in the locker room, shoyo said his goodbyes and started walking towards the car where midorami was waiting. Just as he was about to turn the corner a voice called out to him.

"Hey wait up," a figure ran towards him, "you left your water bottle at practice," the boy said and held out the bottle for shoyo to take. Shoyo took the water bottle and thanked the boy for returning it.

However the boy did not leave, he just stood there looking bashful. Shoyo glanced at him with a questioning gaze. "Was there anything else you need...." Shoyo prompted. The boy blushed and looked down at shoyo.

"I-, I just wanted to ask if you were free this weekend?" The boy asked. Shoyo couldn't help but role his eyes. 'Not this again' he thought. Shaking his head shoyo gently pushed the boy away to distance himself.

"Im sorry I'm not interested" he said sincerely. Instead of the usual quick retreat, or rare crier, the boy just laughed. "Good cause neither am I," he said playfully, "I wanted to know if you wanted to join our volleyball league?".

Now it was shoyo's time to feel embarrassed. He only wanted him to play volleyball, not ask him out on a date. But of course he just had to be so sure of himself. Sensing the awkward situation the boy quickly retracted his question.

"You dont have to, I actually dont know if you would like it..." and with that he left. And shoyo almost let him, but thank god he didn't. "Wait don't go," that got the boys attention, " send me the details, yeah?"

The boy smiled. "Sho its time to go" midorami called. Shoyo looked back to see him walking just behind them. "Who are you?" Midorami asked sizing the boy up and down.

"I better get going" the boy said looking between the two of them, then he turned to shoyo ", I'll see you this weekend, have a nice night" and walked off.

Midorami then nudged shoyo to walk towards the car. Once inside midorami turned to shoyo. " i dont want you hanging out with that guy okay?" And instead of being met with the usual hum of agreement, midorami was met with a question,

"But why?"

~~END FLASH BACK~~~

"Nice to see you too midi," Rin said with a smile on his face and walked to greet him. The group glanced between the two, there was no way this was ending well.

"You know funny thing is I dont think it is" Midorami responded.

Everyone could feel the tension coming form the two of them. It felt as if one wrong move would end the world. No one dare moved.

Rin slowly lowered shoyo to the ground, and settled him into a comfortable position next to the bleachers before stepping over him to get to the tall green haired man. "I dont want to fight," Midormai scoffed at that ", No- I'm serious, no more games or manipulations" Rin declared.

All of the other members anxiously watched as Rin got closer, and closer to Midorami. The waiting was killing them.

"Yeah, sure and why would I believe you", to him Rin was nothing but a low life, a no good piece of trash on the side of the road. Rin wasn't good enough to even grace the presence of Shoyo. It was Midoramis job to protect Shoyo, to keep him safe, and he wasn't going to trust Rin again.

"I know I've made some mistakes in the past" Rin said cautiously. but Midorami just laughed in his face.

"Mistakes, You call what happened to him", he pointed towards Shoyo, " A mistake?". Forgetting your homework and leaving the tap running, those are mistakes. But what happened to Shoyo was not a mistake and Midorami was going to make sure he knew what he had done.

"Dont you ever come here and tell me that what Shoyo went through was all because of a mistake" Midorami was beyond pissed off right now. "You weren't there for him, you didn't see how broken he was, you dont know how much your actions hurt him, you dont get to stand here and act like nothing happen" at this point he was shouting in his face. Midorami scoffed, "You lost all rights to care about him the second you decide to make that call"

kuroko was at a loss of words. Not once in the entirety that he has known Midorami has he lost control like that. It was so strange seeing the usually calm and collected man, scream and shout like theres no tomorrow. What ever Rin did most have really been bad it Midorami reacted this badly.

"No." It wasn't shouted, it wasn't said in anger, it was almost said with no emotions attached. "I made a mistake, a honest mistake, " Rin reached out to grab Midorami's hand, "You can't blame me for what happened" Rin said in almost a whisper, "it wasn't my fault"

Midorami looked him dead in the eye, "dont ever come near Shoyo again" he went to pick up Shoyo from the bleachers, then turned to leave the gym, "or I will end you."