Let the games begin

~recap~

"The 7th miracle is hinata shoyo" the red head said. And they all bursted out laughing. 'He cant be for real'. 'Him he's a shrimp'. ' i bet i could beat him in basketball' all the coaches couldn't believe it.

"It's true bring him to the gym tomorrow after breakfast we will have the match then" the red head stated and then let the room. They nodded and followed after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daichi pov

Hinata? The 7th miracle. How. I never knew he played basketball. Sure he can jump really high but don't you have to be really strong to play basketball. Come to think of it didn't that blonde say something about hinata starting the GoM. Ugh i don't know i just have to ask him.

I made my rounds to the 1st and 2nd rooms and made sure everyone was settled. Everyone was fine. Well except noya was trying to climb Asahi.

The final room. Room 3. *knock* knock*. "Come in~".

I stepped in. " hey Tsukishima are you good?" He nodded."good," I looked and saw hinata chatting to kuroo,"hey hinata could i talk to you outside for a second". Hinata got up and followed me outside. He was back to his normal self. Karasuno's ball of sunshine.

"Hinata did you play basketball when you were in Tokyo?"

"Yeah, why..?"

"What middle school did you go to in Tokyo"

"Teiko. Daichi why all the questions" . He was getting defensive. I think he knows why.

"are you the 7th miracle?"

No response.

He just stared down.

"If you are go to the gym after breakfast you have a game to play with the others"

We stood there not saying anything. It was scary. Hinata's presence totally changed he was cold. Borderline scary. After about 2 minutes i said good night and walked back to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ time skip brought to you by mickey house club house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the gym the next morning

No Ones pov

There were 4 giants surrounding two smaller players. The Generation of Miracles. Six of them. One court. Inclosed by bleachers filled with athletes from other schools. No one knew what was happening. Who was going to play against them.

"Welcome everyone thank you all for joining us this early". The announcement was blasted on to speaker the filled the gym. " today the GoM will use their full strength and play against each other!"

"Yes finally we can go all out" aomine shouted pumping his fist in the air.

"What's happening akachii~~" the blonde whined

"You'll see"

"The seven member of the GoM will now be split into two teams." Everyone looked around for the 7th member. 'Seven i counted six'. 'Seven?'

"The team captains will be Akashi Seijuro and Midorami Shintaro" the two stepped forward. "Please choose your teams".

Akashi chose: kise, murasakibara. Midorami chose: aomine and kuroko

"Where's sho-Chan" murasakibara asked snacking on chips. the doors suddenly bursted open. And a small buy came running in. " I'm here I'm here". The boy flung his bag to the sideline and ran to the middle of the court. 'Who is he' 'I've never seen him' 'he's so small'.

"Ah the 7th miracle everyone!" Silence. 'Hahah no way that kid' 'he's going to get hurt'

"Shoyo you'll be on midorami's team ok" Akashi said . Hinata nodded and put on a green jersey.

"Hey Daichi what's hinata doing playing basketball?" Suga tapped on his shoulder. " apparently he played in middle school". Suga nodded and shrugged his shoulders. The tip off was about to begin and hinata stepped up standing across from the 6'10 giants murasakibara.

"He's going to get crushed" kuroo exclaimed in panic. "What is he dong?" Lev asked. ushijima stood in the back and watched. ' this should be interesting I haven't seen them play together in a long time' he thought

~ a/n Ushijima went to teiko before going to shiritowizawa. He used to watch the GoM practice~

The ball went up. Hinata and murasaki jumped up. Their hands aligned.

Hinata pov

50% use 50%. Murasaki got the ball. And passed it to Akashi. "You can use 100% sho" aomine shouted back to me. No i wont be able to stop ill stay at 60% no more. Akashi scored the 1st point. Making it 2-0. The whole team was goin 100% aomine went into the zone so did kise. Akashi started to use his eye. Mura-San even put up his hair.

"Wow these guys are really good"

" no wonder they cant play all out"
"Yeah we wouldn't even get to touch the ball"

People from the stands were shocked at the true power of the GoM. I could here my friends cheering me on. " GOO SHOYOO" "GET THEM CHIBI CHAN!!!!"

Akashi has the ball he was coming for me. Did he want a 1v1 me. He knows he wont win that.

"Akashi takes the ball to the top of the court it looks like its a 1v1 AKASHI VS HINATA!!!". The announcer came back on the speaker. I really don't like 1v1s.

"Come on shoyo go all out".

"No". I will never go all out.

Akashi was using his emperors eye. That made him able to 'see the future' all he real did was predict you moves. He was rarely wrong. But he only human. And humans make mistakes. I intercepted the pass that was meant for kise and began running to the other basket.

"I don't need to give my all to beat you" I chuckled then used kuroko's vanishing dive. I went to the 3 point line and took the shot. The score was now 78-78 tied.

Every miracle has a talent. Midorami can shoot from anywhere and never misses. Ive only seen him miss twice since middle school. Kise .copy cat. Can copy any move just by seeing it once. But he can only shoot from the 3 point line and isn't as fast as the rest of us. Murasakibara Tall like really tall. Kuroko is a phantom on the court cant be seen by anyone (except me and akashi). Akashi the absolute never lost to anyone only one person can beat him. Me. And Aomine fast and free never plays by the book.

"Akashi ill never go 100% again not without a good reason" i walked passed him and got back on defense. The second quarter ended the score was 95-79 we were loosing. I don't like to loose.

I went back to the bench and was greeted by all my friends. "SHOYOOO why didn't you tell us you are so good at basketball"

"Chibi Chan your awesome"bokuto came from behind me. "Yeah no wonder you guys can't go all out" daichi and suga laughed. I felt kise coming towards me he was about to say something. " kise you better not say anything stupid" he closed his mouth. I wasn't in the mood, this game is pissing me off. I don't want to loose and i don't want to go all out. What was i thinking playing again.

No ones pov

Hinata sat on the bench with a towel over his head. His friends surrounded him but no one saw his face. "Shoyo use 100%" akashi said peeping into the huddle. Hinata looked up his eyes were orange and light pink. He was there he was at 100%.

Hinatas mind pov

Come on let me out. No. Pleaseeeeee. No I'm not going 100%. Not again. Whyyy it was so fun last time. Don't you think. No. I will not be a monster. I'm not a monster. At least give my half control. I can do that? Sureeee. Fine you can have half control.

I'm taking control. What no wait. To late.