What goes around

Midorami carried shoyo away from the gym and back to the dorm rooms, fuming at Rin's nerve. How dare he come back and act like everything was okay. When he finally reached the wooden door to there room, he took a deep breath. It wouldn't do anyone good to reopen old wounds.

What happened, happened, and there was nothing he could do to fix it. All he could do was make sure no one hurt Shoyo like that ever again.

Back in the gym the rest of the miracles were left in silence. No one knew what to say. Rin was still staring at where Midorami carried Shoyo out of the gym, looking helpless. He never meant to hurt Shoyo, he truly did love him. But sometimes love doesn't always win.

"I really have missed all of you" Rin's voice broke the science.

Everyone looked to him, and there eyes softened. They might not want to admit it but they missed him too. It was different after Rin and Hinata left, all of them went to separate schools, had separate friends, and separate lives.

When they all reunited after the winter cup, they knew something or rather someone was missing.

Finally someone spoke up, "So what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Championship Game
Teiko courtyard-

The generation of Miracles had just finished their last game.

They won.

By a lot.

The score was,  '111-11'.

Kuroko was devastated, as the rest of them were coming out of the locker room, he clenched his fists, he wanted to go and yell at all of them. Hinata wasn't very different, he was standing by himself still in his basketball uniform just staring across the court yard.

"Man, that game was a piece of cake. No one can touch us!" Amonie smirked, tossing an apple up and catching it. "But seriously, it was kinda lame, wasn't it?"

Murasakibara grunted and agreed, "Yeah, they should've put up a better fight." They all burst into laughter.

Kuroko couldn't stand this.

Kuroko couldn't take it anymore. How could they sit there and joke about it? They totally humiliated the other team. Just as he was about to speak up, someone beat him to it.

"How can you guys just stand there and laugh about this?" Everyone turned to see Hinata, tears welling up in his eyes. "Seriously, guys, it's messed up." Amonie chuckled and glanced at the others. "Come on, they were so pathetic."

This time it was Hinata who laughed. Deep down, he knew they were always like this, but he thought he could change them somehow. What a joke. People never change

No. You're the pathetic ones," Hinata locked eyes with Amonie, his voice dripping with disgust. "Only losers pick on people weaker than themselves, Amonie." Then he stormed off.

The way he said Amonie's name, it was like venom. The other four were stunned, never hearing such anger from Hinata, who's usually all cheerful. They didn't know what to say.

Once the shock wore off, Kise moved to go after Hinata, but Amonie grabbed his arm. "Nah, just let him go."

~~

Hinata had no idea how he ended up here. Out of all the places he shouldn't be, this was high up on the list, second only to his dad's house. Before he could even think, he rang the doorbell, and to his surprise, a familiar face opened the door.