Night pt.2

~recap~

"K-kise you shouldn't have done that" kise looked down and pouted. " i know I'm sorry Akashichii~". Akashi walked away leaving the rest of the GoM clueless. "Akashi wait," he turned around," where are you going" midorimai called out. No response.

Finally after 5 minutes of nothing but silence people began to talk. With in seconds the whole rom was filled with laughter and talking. Noya still felt uneasy and began to look around in panic. "Where is shoyo?" Noya was worried what happened to hinata.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata's POV

How could i be so stupid. I shouldn't have come back. I knew that this would happen, just being here, it changes me back to the monster i was. I wish i never came back.

"Going somewhere". That could only be one person. "Go away Akashi i don't want to talk"

Hinata punched the wall making his hand bleed. "You know you could seriously damage your hand" "why would you care don't you want me to come back".

Akashi POV

I have never seen hinata like this. Well ever since the championship he's always been so composed. Never showing fear, sadness. Always being the sunshine of the group."i would love to have you back on the team but i know that its not going to happen".

"Akashi i have it too" hinata looked up and turned his head to face me. No how does he have it. "When".

"It happened in my last year of middle school". It's only been a year then. "Ok". I walked closer to hinata reaching out for his hand. "Everything will be just fine" i patted his head and walked him to the room. As soon as we got there he collapsed on to his bed. Something was off. I went over and reached for his shoulder and suddenly i saw it. His eyes. One orange. One a light shade of pink.

"You really do have it". I chuckled. If hinata has a different persona like me he's dangerous. Far more dangerous than i could ever be. "Please help me aka-Chan" he pleaded.

"Shoyo. You need to come to terms with your second. Talk to him set boundaries. Tell him when he can come out. When he can take control". I didn't know what else to tell him.

Hinata POV

'Shoyo. Let me come out. I can stop all of them. no. I won't let you. But i can make everything better. No you wont you'll hurt out friends. Are you sure there our real friends. Yes just go away. Your weak shoyo. I'm just a stronger version of you. You can come out only when i actually need you. When I'm to weak or hurt. Fine. But soon you'll realize how much you need me. '

"Thank you aka-Chan" he nodded and helped me up. "Shoyo. Please come back". I said i would never play again. Because i don't want to be a monster. "Just think about it. We have a practice match with karasuno later this week join them." With out another word we walked back into the dinning hall.

No ones POV

Everyone didn't notice the duo walk back in. They were to busy chatting and eating to care. Akashi returned to the GoM table and hinata sat back down with kageyama. No one noticed at first until. "SHOYOO" noya yelled. "Where did you go are you alright you scared us". He was no frantically jumping around hinata.

"I'm fine i just had to clear my head". Hinata said reassuring noya that he was fine. Noya finally took his seat.

"Ok guys don't forget to get a god night sleep i won be in the room because there is a caption and coach meeting but i will be sure to check on all of you" Daichi excused himself and headed out the room. Soon all the captions had left.

~~~~~~~~~at the captains and coach meeting~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The captains were sat on the left and the coaches on the right. They were sat in rows of four and five. "Welcome everyone to this years training camp we are happy to have you all! My name is coach Yui I'm the head coach at Rakuzan high" everyone applaud ahi on as he walked of the stage.

A old man with sliver hair then did a roll call making sure everyone was here and then he explained the rules and how the training camp would work. "Our next speaker is the head of the sports department"

"Thank you everyone for coming today as you there are 7 GoM here with us today". They all started looking around 'seven i thought there were only six'. 'What is she talking about'.

"Because of this all of them have been forbidden to use over 50% of their true strength" the coach from aoba johsai raised his hand. "Yes sir"

"Why only 50% that would be to easy for others to beat them." He complained

"I assure you sir that their 50% is well over the average persons. It will still be very challenging to beat them". The lady said calmly.

'B.s they aren't that good'. 'Yeah'. Some of the captains and coaches started to talk about this and question the decision.

"If they are really that good why don't they have a match against each other using 100%" coach ukai asked. Everyone fell silent. A match with the miracles using 100% against each other. Now that's something everyone would watch.

a red head stood up and walked to the podium. " the miracles will gladly do that tomorrow morning on the condition that all seven of us play" he said in a stern way.

"Very well, will the following schools stay behind, yosen, too, shutoku, kaijo, serini, Rakuzan, and karasuno". The lady called out the schools as everyone was about to leave they were stopped in their tracks as the heard the last name.

"K-karasuno" someone asked. "Yes they have the 7th miracle" the lady replied. Everyone started heading out. 'Who could it be from karasuno?' 'I thought they didn't have a good basket ball team'.

The other schools left. " I'm sure you all know which student is a part of the GoM" six schools nodded.

"Actually we don't" the karasuno basketball coach said. They all looked at him in shock.

"How could you not surely someone with that amount of talent should stand out!!"

" yeah plus he would've gone to teiko middle school doesn't that stand out"

"Well we don't have anyone from Tokyo that goes to our school" the coach said nervously rubbing the back of his neck. Akashi nodded.

"I see well the 7th miracle isn't in fact on your basketball team" they al stared at the red head. "How can someone that good not be on the basketball team isn't that a waste of talent" a coach asked.

"Well yes and no see this person plays volleyball..." he looked a coach ukai.

"What the only prodigy we have is kageyama tobio but he cant play basketball at all" coach ukai said defensively. everyone looked so confused. how could they not know who the 7th miracle was. Are they stupid. They thought.

"The 7th miracle is hinata shoyo" the red head said. And they all bursted out laughing. 'He cant be for real'. 'Him he's a shrimp'. ' i bet i could beat him in basketball' all the coaches couldn't believe it.

"It's true bring him to the gym tomorrow after breakfast we will have the match then" the red head stated and then let the room. They nodded and followed after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1267 words A/N- so i did finish this in two parts hehe 🙃 i hope you liked it i kinda rushed it at the end. Let me know if you have any ideas and don't forget to vote.
❤️ THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!