The past

A/N~ just a quick note. This chapter contains some heavy topics and can be difficult to read for some people. If you dont want this then skip to the chapter after this it's basically a PG version

Recap:

kuroko was at a loss of words. Not once in the entirety that he has known Midorami has he lost control like that. It was so strange seeing the usually calm and collected man, scream and shout like theres no tomorrow. What ever Rin did most have really been bad if Midorami reacted this badly.

"No." It wasn't shouted, it wasn't said in anger, it was almost said with no emotions attached. "I made a mistake, a honest mistake, " Rin reached out to grab Midorami's hand, "You can't blame me for what happened" Rin said in almost a whisper, "it wasn't my fault"

Midorami looked him dead in the eye, "dont ever come near Shoyo again" he went to pick up Shoyo from the bleachers, then turned to leave the gym, "or I will end you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Flashback~~

shoyo hinata was born on June 21st, it wasn't a special day or overly important. But it was the most important day for his mother. Shoyo's birth changed everything for her, bringing a boy into the family was her biggest achievement in their eyes. He would never do any wrong in their eyes, He would always be safe from them.

The nurse hand shoyo over to his dad and left them alone for some bonding time. Looking down at his son was the only time he smiled. Without even looking over to her his dad scoffed, "I guess your pathetic life wasn't for nothing after all."

Her life after shoyo was born was better, it was almost good. Her husband was so preoccupied with work and Shoyo that when he came home he never acknowledged her existnace. But of course nothing ever lasts forever and He wanted another boy, a spare in case anything happened to his precious Heir. Then, just two years later Shoyo's mother fell pregnant again, this time with a girl....

As soon as the nurse announced it Shoyo's mum felt her heart stop. There was no way she could bring a little girl in to this house. Not while he was still there. She just couldn't do it,

"Excuse me doctor can you tell me my options..."

Two days later Shoyo's mum was playing with her darling little boy on the swings when suddenly she sees her husband approaching, before she could stop him, she felt a sting on her cheek and her head was facing the other way. '

" YOU LITTLE-," he was so angry his face was turning red, " HOW DARE YOU", she flinched back, this time it was a kick to her side, she staggered back into a tree. He stomped towards her and reached into his pocket, pulling out his most prized possession. His knife. " YOU USELESS LITLLE-" she stood there waiting for the blow to finally come. It never came.

Wondering what happened she opened her eyes in hope that her husband got bored and walked away. Instead she saw her son lying unconscious with a bloodied face. "SHOYO, no my baby" she sobbed and pulled him close to her chest.
"How could you do this to him-" her husband was just standing there in shock, " your only son....". For a second she thought he was going to apologize, his mouth was hanging open like a fish struggling to get the words out. But suddenly he must have remembered where he was and regained his composure. He scoffed, "no son of mine would be that weak."

~ Flash Back ~

The annual end of the year business seminar was about to begin, only the best of the best get invited. Of course that meant Shoyo's dad was invited and that he would drag along his wife and son. It wasn't unusual for Shoyo to accompany his father on business trips, in fact ever since Shoyo could walk he has attended almost every large event. there were other kids in attendance as well, but all of them were much older.