Tokyo here we come

~Recap~
" I'm Amonie shortys friend" they just stared at the two blankly. "so... whats this about you taking hinata" daichi asked in confusion. " yeah bout that...." he looked at hinata " He wants you".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV

Who is he? And why does he want Hinata? . Hinata was looking down. "What does he want?" Suddenly his presence changed he was no longer their ball of smiles and sunshine.

Hinata was dark and cold with his new expressions. "I don't know I'm just the messenger" Aomine said backing up from the raging hinata. No one knew what to do they had never seen this side of hinata before.

It was so different to their usual sunshine who would out a smile on anyones face. This new version of Hinata sent chills through their spines.

Hinata's POV

No. "I wont go back". Ever, not after last time was left unsaid, but Amonie Gave a knowing look. My teammates are just standing there. I guess it's expected they haven't seen this side of me. I didn't want them to see it but i guess its too late. Cant go back now.

" what do you mean you wont go back shoyo?" Noya asked. I can't tell them not yet at least. They'll think I'm a monster. "I was friends with these people in Tokyo and we had a fight".

Aomine looked at me confused I just looked back at him giving him a glare as if i was daring him to tell them. He gulped. "Yeah sorry about that by the way we were all jerks back then" aomine rubbed the back of his head.

"good you can admit it finally, only took you 2 years" i rolled my eyes.

"Again not to break up....this but what the hell is happening" all the attention shift to tsukishima.

(poor tsuki he just wants to be included)

"Yeah i should get going i have to catch the last train home or you know who will kill me". My focus went back to aomine.

"yeah don't be late or you'll have to do twice the training menu" i chuckled.

"shut up Shorty," aomine shouted and almost ran back towards me," we should meet up again. Cya~" he said with a wink and with that he left now it was just me and the team.

No one's POV

Well that was a shock. Who knew hinata was from Tokyo. "so mind telling us what that was about?" Daichi asked in a fatherly tone.

"Actually i do mind" hinata replied turning away to resume practice. No one asked any questions after that. They all just went back to practice like usual. However a strange tension filled the air for the rest of practice

~~~~Time skip brought to you by the wizard of OZ~~~~~~~~~

1 week after

Hinata POV

Ugh i forgot my knee pads. I guess I have to ask kageyama again." Heyyyy kageyamaaa" i approached behind him. " really boke again" he reached into his bag and pulled out two spare black knee pads. "Last time got it" i took the knee pads and skipped to the gym.

Everyone was already there waiting for coach to arrive. I should probably start practicing my spike serve. I grabbed a ball and headed towards the service line. Ok just like the great king said.

Throw up the ball. Take four steps jump and.....POW. The ball went over the net and slammed down into the back corner of the other side. Well that was a little much. Maybe I shouldn't have used that much power. Oh well.

I saw noya senpai running towards my with big sparkly eyes. "HINATA THAT WAS SO COOL!!!" He started jumping up and down. I rubbed my neck."it wasn't that cool i just copied what the great king did".

"Hinata when did you learn how to serve like that?!" Daichi and suga also came running. " i don't know it was my first time trying it."

I honestly had no clue what i just did it was probably just pure luck anyways. "It was your first try wow" suga said. I backed away as more of the team walked into the gym.

No ones POV

There was a big cluster of people crowding the court. "I WANT TO RECIVE THAT" nishinoya jumped and ran to the other court. " I cant really aim it noya-senpai" hinata shouted so noya could hear.

"It's fine DAICHI, ENNOSHITA get over here and help receive". Yelled Noya
"Like I'm going to get that no thanks" ennoshita walked towards the sidelines.

" FINE THAN ASAHI". Asahi turend around and looked blue in the face. "Uh noya..." he began but was interrupted by noya, " IF YOU LOVE ME GET OVER HERE".

Asahi slowly walked over dragging his feet. " READY HINATA!!". Hinata began his approach. Throw the ball. Take four steps. Jump. POW.

The ball went straight over the net and was slammed down at the 10 foot line. they were all frozen. When did hinata become such a good server?

"That was soooo cool" Tanaka and Noya said in unison. "Nice serve hinata!" Asahi called out. They were all interrupted when takeda sensei bursted through the doors.

"WERE GONIG TO TOKYO" sensei yelled. His announcement was followed by many cheers and hugs. "We have been invited to a training camp". "Who's hosting" kageyama asked. " Rakuzan High!"

Hinata POV

R-rakuzan. I don't believe it what is he trying to do. I lost my balance and fell to the ground. " HINATA are you alright" i saw kageyama rush to me.

" yeah I'm fine I'm just suprised the Rakuzan is hosting a training camp". Everyone looked confused.

"Well is Rakuzan a academic school". I asked. "That's true but recently they have gotten really good at basketball" sensei responded. "When is the camp". " next week we leave on Monday at 6am so make sure to rest this weekend!". We all nodded and then resumed are practice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N- ah thanks for reading this far I'm trying to get more ideas for the future parts but I'm also failing English in school sooooooo i might be a little late on releasing other parts... but THANK YOU SO MUCH. I hope you enjoyed this book so far.. comment what you ships you would like to see and don't forget to vote! ❤️❤️