Chapter Fourteen: .........And The Dragon

STAR!!!

STAR!!!

STAR!!!

No, I was able to get through for a moment, c'mon, c'mon, please, maybe I need to........no that won't work, Marco replied to himself.

Is there anyway out of this mind prison, Marco said to himself.

Marco floats around in his mind space, which was empty at the moment, due to the fact that he wasn't in control of his body. He just wanders the ever lasting feeling of complete emptiness that is his prison.

But as Marco was losing all hope, he saw something, it didn't seem to be Darkforce, since Marco knew who they would take on as an appearance, but this figure wasn't them, it seemed to take on a....Dragon?

A Dragon? What would a Dragon be doing in here. 

Well I mean I have a Dragoncycle, so I guess it would make sense, but this doesn't seem to be it, Marco suggested.

The Dragon suddenly starts moving in a certain direction. Wait where are you going? Marco said.

The Dragon looks back to Marco, and signals him to follow him. Wait, you want me to follow you, Marco asked.

The Dragon nods in approval and continues moving. Wait for me, Marco replied.

Marco and the Dragon ventured for some time, it felt like walking down a infinite hallway, except that hallway isn't there. Soon they approached a door.

Why is there a door in here, and why did you lead me here, Marco said to the Dragon.

The Dragon doesn't respond and just phases through the door. Wait, why did you bring me here, Marco said as he opens the door to follow the Dragon.

Once Marco opened the door, he was greeted by a room full of crystal arches, and a lot of them, in fact the room is so big, you can't see the other side of the room from where Marco is standing.

Where am I? Marco asks himself.

You are in memory lane, literally,  A undisclosed voice replied back.

Huh?? Who said that, Marco said in shock.

Down here, The undisclosed voice replied back.

Wait! You......You can talk, how come you didn't speak up before, Marco asked.

Because I didn't want them to know that I was here, in your mind prison, being in here prevents them from detecting my presence, The Dragon replied.

Okay? But why are you in here, helping me? Marco asked.

Well do you know a small blue being, you know wears yellow robes, big crystal on his forehead, likes pudding and for the most part, speaks in cryptic riddles, The Dragon said to Marco.

You mean Glossaryck, guardian of magic and the bridge between magic and mortals, that Glossaryck, Marco replied.

Yep, that Glossaryck, I mean he is the bridge between magic and mortals, who do you think is on one end of the bridge kiddo, The Dragon answered back to Marco.

Wait, hold on, your the embodiment of magic itself, Marco said in awe.

Well, not really, well half right, I am, per say, embody magic, just not every single form of it, just the one you seem to be familiar with, and I only embody half of that magic, The Dragon replied back.

Wait so who embodies the other half, Marco asked.

Well they are known as the Butterfly, and frankly, I wouldn't be here helping you if it weren't for her, The Dragon said.