Chapter Sixteen: Battle of The Star-Crossed Lovers Part Two

Marco, if your still in there, listen, you were the best thing to ever happen to me, becoming friends with you was a defining moment for me, without you, I wouldn't have gone down this road of being a better person without sacrificing what makes me unique, you showed me that.

I love you, Marco Diaz, from now to the end of time, our bond for each other will withstand the test of time. Please you can fight him, your stronger than you look, even without your Neverzone bod, you have the strength to repel the corrupted force taking over you.

.

.

.

.

.

Darkforce continued to trap Star, she was running out of time, meanwhile Moon, Eclipsa and co were getting surrounded. Things were looking tough for everyone, could this truly be the end of The Butterfly Dynasty?

Meanwhile in Marco's Mindscape.......

Please, Marco, fight back, Star replied.

Touching, too bad it'll be your last words, Darkforce replied.

I'll try, Marco replied.

Marco focused everything he had into taking back his body, he put in his all, what he didn't know was that in the process of focusing his mind, cheekmarks appeared, Crescent Moons to be exact, only on 2 separate occasions, locating Star with the All seeing Eye, and in The collapse of The Realm of Magic.

He continued to focus and soon enough he was somewhere different, and to his surprise was Darkforce themself, the very being in control, no actual body, just a floating, bodiless entity. Darkforce took sight of Marco and immediately lunged at him.

After witnessing their memories, Marco insisted not to fight the forces that took over, they're not evil, just corrupted souls with unfinished business.

Marco needed to signal Star what he saw and prevent her from repeating the past. But Darkforce was having none of that, preventing Marco from initiating contact to Star.

Back in New Echo Creek........

Moon and Co were struggling to fend off these "things", while easy to take out, they just kept Multiplying.

Moon had an Idea, she needed to create a diversion that would lead them some where far away from the town, but where exactly, Moon asked herself. Forest of Certain Death, nah, they'll just fond some way out. Just then Moon remembered something, in the early months of the Cleaving, Moon toured Echo Creek with Star and Marco as guides to familiarize herself with her new surroundings, and came across a construction site, Moon only remembered this cause it was the same dig site Star encountered during her time on Earth. (S2 Ep3A: Star on Wheels for those who don't know) The Hole was deep and surprisingly, after all that time, it wasn't filled up, so Moon knew where to go.

Tom, you think you create a distraction for these "brutes" you follow me with them tailing behind, Moon said.

Can do, Tom flew up into the air and taunted them with fireball being thrown at them, Hey big dumb and ugly, can't catch me, can you, Tom snarked.

Good, now everyone else, go and find anyone that could be trapped and send them to the Monster Temple, Moon ordered.

Once the orders were given everyone else left to help anyone else, Moon and Tom led the brutes to the site, as Moon was leading them there, Moon only had one thought running in her mind, and that was Star's safety.

Back in the Void Dimension......

Marco's fight with Darkforce in his mind, did leave a small window of opportunity for Star to break free and continue the fight, but realised that Darkforce was seemingly losing control, just barely, but enough for Star to break free.