Chapter Nine: The Calm Before The Storm

Previously, on The Butterfly Dynasty.

Marco, what does our future hold for us, without magic, travelling to other dimensions, what does a life without that look like to you.

Even after Magic was destroyed, it still lived on, in us, in this new world, magic can be anywhere, you just have to look in the right places.

Star, there's something I need to --------

MARCO, MARCO!!!! What's wrong.

Marco, what's happening to you, this seems serious like, really serious.

Star, magic was never destroyed, it's still alive, and it's, and it's......

It's what, Marco.

Marco, Marco, are you there..........

PLEASE WAKE UP.

.

.

Meanwhile at Echo Creek Hospital....

Star busts down the doors to the hospital while carrying and unconscious Marco in her hands.

Please, Help, is there a doctor, anyone!!! Star desperately shouted.

A doctor came over to Star, What's seems to be the issues Ms., the doctor said.

My Boyfriend, he's unconscious, he also has these purple marks on his right arm and a stab wound in his stomach, Star answered.

Can you show me these wounds, the doctor asked.

Star lifts up Marco's shirt to reveal the stab wound and his right hand sleeve for the purple marks.

I haven't seen anything like this, but trust me Miss, we'll try our best, the Doctor assured Star.

As the doctor, along with some nurses, took Marco to the ER, Star stayed behind to call those closest to him.

.

.

.

.

Some Time Later.....

Star called Tom, Janna, Marco's Parents, Eclipsa and Globgor and her parents, they all arrived as fast as they could.

So, any news on Marco, Eclipsa asked.

Doctors couldn't figure out what's happening to him, they insisted it's not of Earth origin, heck not even Mewni origin, but there (sniffs) seems to be no way of treating the wounds, they can delay it, but at best, only a few days, maybe a week tops........ how did things end up like this, Star said as she started to breakdown.

Moon consoled her daughter, ensuring her that Marco will make it through.

Huh, you know, before Marco fell unconscious, he mentioned something about Magic never being  destroyed, Star mentioned.

Moon and Eclipsa looked at each other with shocked/concerned faces, Star caught onto this, Mom, what aren't you telling me? 

Moon tried to throw off Star from knowing the truth, but after what happened to Marco, Moon can't lie her way out, not again, so Moon came clean.

You see Star, Eclipsa and I discovered not too long after the Cleaving that, through some of the old archives found hidden within Butterfly Castle, discovered that when you, Eclipsa, Meteora and I used the Whispering Spell in the Realm of Magic to destroy Magic, Magic was never really destroyed.