Chapter Five: Ludo Vs The Forces Of Evil

From attempting to steal the Butterfly Wand, to being thrown into the void, to then be possessed by a Lizard Lawyer, to then temporarily taking over Mewni, to then being thrown back into the void again, to living there, to land in an alternate universe and finally returning to Mewni to rebuild his family home alongside his brother and siblings, Ludo has been through it all.

With Avarius Castle rebuilt things were looking bright for the Avarius Children, with Ludo and Dennis being in charge and the absence of their parents, they finally are free.

The Cleaving didn't change much for them, they enjoyed their company, and were about to be paid a visit by Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, after an eventful few months, Ludo offered Star and Marco an invite, as a way to celebrate his redemption to good and to resolve some loose ends with the two of them, that and he wanted to do that through a 2v2 in Basketball.

The Avarius Siblings were setting up for the duo's arrival, while Ludo's other siblings never knew Star and Marco like Ludo did, they were willing to help their brother make amends. Ludo was relieved to put the past behind him and look to a bright future, but Ludo soon came face to face with one problem, his parents.

Out of all days, why today, Ludo shouted.

Ludo, what is it......Oh, you got to be kidding me, Dennis replied.

Well, well, well, what do we have here, our failure excuse of a son, here, in my home, Brudo said.

Your home!! last time I checked, the family home now is under mine and Dennis' ownership, Ludo said.

Says who!!! Brudo asked.

Dennis pulls out the contract he signed.

Brudo and his wife read through it, and Ludo was right, the house did belong to them, but Brudo didn't want to accept it, he denied reason, he wasn't going down without a fight.

Ludo, Dennis and the other Avarius siblings armed themselves, til a voice in the distance interrupted.

HEY!!!!! What the heck is happening?

The Avarius Family turned to see who interrupted, it was Star Butterfly, with Marco Diaz by her side.

Star, Marco, thank god your here, you've got to help me, Ludo asked.

Let me guess, parental issues, Marco said.

Ludo gave a nod with a irritated face at Marco, knowing the predictable situation.

Okay, Mr and Mrs. Avarius, What are doing to piss Ludo off, Star answered.

Our own children won't let us into our own family home anymore, and it's cause of pathetic excuse of a son we call Ludo, Brudo replied.

Woah, first off, that's excessive, even for Ludo, Star replied.

Hey, I'm right here, Ludo shouted.

Okay, was there a contract stating ownership of who owns the Avarius household, Marco asked.

Dennis handed over the contract to show Star and Marco and looked over it, the house did formerly belong to Brudo Avarius, but now ownership is in the hands of Ludo and Dennis Avarius.

Well, the contract does state that Ludo does own the estate, alongside one of his brothers, Marco stated.

Oh stuff it, hooded boy, that contract means nonsense, I am the man of this family, so I decide what comes and goes, Brudo said.

Ludo may have attempted to steal my family's wand, stole the Book of Spells, and took over The Butterfly Kingdom for a while, but in the end he came to his senses and decided to turn over a new leaf to better himself, but I can't say the same for you Brudo Avarius!! Star replied.