Chapter Fifteen: Battle of The Star-Crossed Lovers Part One

New Echo Creek........

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Present Time.......

Darkforce flew around town, in search of Star, and she was nowhere, but something else caught their eye, Darkforce took sight of their brute minions, in some predicament, they weren't the smartest, Darkforce would admit that these minions weren't the best of ideas, but they got the job done.

They flew down to investigate, it was a piece of hair, pinkish, reddish, and by using Marco own memories to their advantage, Darkforce was able to determine who's hair this was, only question was, where was he and who else is with him. Darkforce continued to fly, now with a new objective, find any remaining stragglers that are pro butterfly and eliminate them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in Echo Creek Academy........

Tom and Janna are overseeing all people, Monster, Mewman or Human, they've become de facto leader, Echo Creek officials are out of their paygrade, this was something they couldn't solve. Moon and Eclipsa are locked up, and Star and Marco are gone. They had to help and aid these people, it was tough, but they were able to push through, Star and Marco taught them this in the early days of the Cleaving and before then, to push through, no matter what.

Currently Tom and Janna were attending to Mariposa and Meteora, keeping their spirits up, despite the lack of a Brother and Mother respectively. Tom was just looking around, they were just able to survive, yet nothing was being done to take back their homes, Tom stormed off outside, Janna gave Mariposa back to the Diazes and Meteora back to Globgor and followed Tom to see if he was alright.

Tom, you need some alone time to cool off, Janna asked.

No, It's just, we can't just keep sitting around, we need to take back what's rightfully ours, Tom said.

Ugh, such a cliché, but you do have a point there, Janna replied.

Huh? You said before it was too risky, Tom said.

Well yeah, but now I see what you mean, the longer we sit around and pray that everything will suddenly return back to normal, the more likely that exact thing will never come to fruition, so maybe your right, Janna replied.

Hold on, say that again, Tom said.

Dude, I know you heard me say it, I'm not gonna repeat myself again, Janna replied back.

Alright fine, I kid, but yeah, maybe we need to rise up, Tom replied.

Yeah, but where do we start? Janna asked.

Well, we start somewhere, maybe ask anyone we know willing to stand up against...........him, Tom said.

What Tom and Janna weren't aware of was that Darkforce was eavesdropping in their conversation from the sky.

Now that we established that we both agree on taking back the town, should we head back inside, Janna said.

NOT IF I HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! Darkforce replied.