chapter 51

excuse mistakes

2 months later ...

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons ♛📍Atlanta, Georgia◷2:00

📍Atlanta, Georgia
2:00 .a.m.

I sighed before cutting off my alarm getting up. The girls are taking me out of town for my birthday which is tomorrow. I really just wasn't in the birthday spirit right now. I miss my man real bad y'all a girl been going through it.

We had got into it like a month back cause he been taking to some girl and she had the nerve to call him while we was playing the game together. So i got mad and everything tryna fight him and he was like I was tripping cause I was the one who broke up with him and that it wasn't even nothing like that. They just friends or whatever but that's doesn't matter like he think i'm dumb why he tryna sell me a dream but talking to somebody else probably telling her the same thing he saying to me. that's weird.

I sighed shaking my head before running my shower. Our flight was leaving at around 4 so I had got up early to make sure I packed enough clothes and shoes and purses for the trip. They haven't told me where we was going yet but, I think it should be fun and I get my mind off the situation at hand.

I started pulling out some clothes to wear after my shower. I decided on wearing some sweatpants and an over size tee. I think it was one of Trey shirts but I didn't care enough to change it or find other one that wasn't his.

I started sorting out my clothes making sure I had enough clothes if I didn't I would add some outfits and shoes to what i already had packed. Once I got done I went to tell Mama that I was finna head out in a few. "Baby I need you to promise me one thing." She said sitting up in the bed.

"What is it? I asked. "You need to talk to my grandbaby make things right for me cause I wanna see y'all back together. I need me an grandbaby or something." She said causing me to shake my head. "Mama I will think about it." I said back. "I'm about to go my uber is outside. I love you mama ima call you when I make it to the airport." I said giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I love you too baby be careful."She said back.

I heard a horn from outside indicating that the uber was out there. I said my last goodbye and grabbed all my bags going to the ride. The man stepped outside to help out my bags in the trunk. "Thanks." I said as I moved from the trunk getting inside the car. The ride was quiet and fast to the airport. I got out the car and went to the trunk grabbing my things.

I called Keshia to see where they was at then started making my way to gate b. Oh hell nah I thought as I started making it closer to them. Soon as they saw me they had a big smile on they face but it went away once they saw I was mugging them. "Hey best why you looking at us like that?" Liyah asked me. "Why the fuck the boys here? It was supposed just us i'm not finna be 5th wheeling on my birthday trip." I mugged both of them while they had a sad look on their faces.