chapter 50

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons ♛📍Houston,Texas⏼6:30

📍Houston,Texas
⏼6:30 .p.m.

"I can't believe y'all really dragged me up here." I mugged Liyah and Keshia. We was on the way to Trey's pop-up shop. No i didn't know we was coming they said we was taking a girls trip. Whole time they ass tricked me.

"Girl shut up hell if anything we doing you a favor cause you know you miss that nigga. Keshia said. "Right hell cause if I gotta join that group chat call so we can go to sleep on the phone with you again shit gone get wicked round this bitch." Liyah said.

"Oh my gosh y'all do to much y'all said y'all didn't have a problem with it."I mugged them.

No i haven't talked to Trey since he came by the house. I just don't know how to go about talking to him. It's kinda weird but I do miss him a lot but I still working on myself at the moment. I know that he is a very understanding person it's just I don't wanna rush to soon and mess up and make the wrong decision.

"Girl we here get out the car." Liyah said getting me out my thoughts. I sighed before getting out the car fixing my dress.

She started walking to the building and it was a lot of people outside of the building waiting to go in. "Omg that's T."One of the people said. I smiled and waved telling all of them hey.

We still had fans from youtube we never announced that we broke up so all of their fans still thought we were together. We both felt like it was no need to go to social media about our personal life. Knowing that sooner or later we were going to be back together.

We walked in the double doors as some men were holding them open for us. "Welcome to the other side." They both said.

It was a lot of people here . I was surprised that- that many people came to support him.

"Aye yall betta come shop with my bruh man we got everything from baby diapers to adult diapers y'all better come join that other side." Dre said into his phone causing us to laugh.

"Wassup with y'all." Dre said once he saw we was laughing at him.

We all said hey then he wrapped his arm around Liyah giving her a kiss. "I see they got you to come." He smirked looking at me.

"So you knew about this. Y'all really be tryna set a bitch up fr I thought we was better than that." I rolled my eyes.

I looked around and my eyes landed on Trey and some girl was in his face. He was just mugging her as she talked to him. I shook my head then turned back looking down at my phone.