chapter 45

- so y'all telling me Trey ain't fine to y'all ???

Treyvion "Trey" Jermaine Williams ♔📍Atlanta,Georgia1:30

📍Atlanta,Georgia
1:30 .a.m.

My flight was leaving at around 4:50 so I was up with T until then. She just been crying and shit since we been up about me leaving like I ain't coming back at all.

"Baby I need you to stop crying please." I said as I rubbed her back as cried on my chest.

"No cause you leaving me." She said wiping her face.

"I'm coming back sunday baby that's just two days." I said kissing her jaw.

"Okay." She mumbled getting in her phone.

"You been crying a lot lately you good?" I asked her.

"Ion know I know I can't be pregnant or anything cause I been taking my birth control then I take the plan b's just to make sure we good." She said looking at me with a serious look.

"Damn if you don't want to have my baby just say that." I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Sassy ass." She said doing an ugly laugh sounding like a damn spray bottle.

I mugged her then she kissed my lips.

"But."She dragged.

"But what T?" I asked.

"My cycle is like a week late." She told me.

"We gone take a test when I get back." I said and she just nodded.

"We also gotta go look fa an apartment to." I said and her face just lit up with a smile.

"Bae you sure that you wanna move in together?" She asked me.

"Yeah I mean we always together and shit so why not." I shrugged.

I wouldn't mind living with her but I just knew that I needed to get my own place cause i'm grown and I need to start handling my business .

"Ion wanna leave mama tho." She pouted.

"You don't have too T we can move close to her." I told her before sparking up my blunt.

She looked at me just thinking about the conversation we just had.

"Now if you ain't ready just let me know. I ain't finna force you or anything I just know I need ta get my own shit  right now." I told her.