chapter 6

Treyvion "Trey" Jermaine Williams ♛📍Atlanta,Georgia11:08

📍Atlanta,Georgia
11:08 .a.m.

I was in class playing call of duty mobile on my phone just waiting until lunch so I could leave this bitch. We wasn't even doing shit anyways cause the teacher wasn't here. I could have stayed my ass at home. Ta'liyah was sitting beside me playing with her nails and shit just looking bored out her mind .

"You wanna play me in 8 ball?" She asked me.

"I know you see me on the game right now"

"Attitude for what tho like damn" She said. I could tell she was starting to get irritated.

"I love you besttt" I said dragging it.

"Trey stop talking to me" She said.

"Come man let's play" I said getting off the game.

"No I don't wanna play no more" She said getting on her phone.

"Such a brat man" I said shaking my head.

She ain't say nothing to me for a while. She so stubborn man this shit is ridiculous.

One of my homeboys had came where we was at.

"Wassup man" He said as he gave me dap.

"Wassam Dre " I said.

"You tryna play the game when school over" He asked.

"Yeah fasho just hit me up when you get on" I told him.

"Alright this you?" He asked pointing at Liyah.

I looked over she was putting her airpods in trying to ignore us.

"Nawl fam this my bestfriend" I told him looking back at him.

"Oh well wassam miss lady" He said to her trying to give her a handshake.

She just looked at him like he had shit on his shirt and went back to do something on her phone.

I was laughing at what had happened.

"My bad fam she mean as hell she ain't gone speak"I told him shaking my head.

"Damn but it's coo tho I was just tryna be nice you know" He said.

"Yeah I know she just ain't friendly that's why ha ass ain't got no friends now" I said looking at her.

She had got up and went to the substitute teacher and walked out the classroom.