chapter 2

excuse mistakes!

Taliyah Nicole Simmons ♛📍Atlanta,Georgia12:30 p

📍Atlanta,Georgia
12:30 p.m.

We had just made it home from our classes for the day. I'm so drained for today, we had took that test today and I tried my best, I hope I passed it. I didn't have no appointments today and I wasn't complaining about it. I was still tired from yesterday. I decided to take this day to see about my self care. I was going to try a new style on my hair and get my nails and toes done today just to get out of the house.

I was going to see if Trey could take me. No I don't have a car yet, but I was working up to getting one. That's why I am doing hair and It was helping me a lot getting to my goal. My granny said I could always use her car but she's not here right now so I wouldn't have a way other than Trey. He even offered to help me get a car like add on to what I was saving already but I told him no cause I didn't want him doing that's it wasn't his job to do so.

"Best" Trey said calling me getting me out of my thoughts.

"Huh I was just finna come in your room" I told him.

"What's the move today" He asked.

"I was gone ask if could take me to the nail shop today" I asked him.

"Yeah fasho I will take ya" He said

"You gone get yours done with me" I asked him.

"Man" He said shaking his head.

"It's been a while, you know you my only friend"I told him.

"Ight man damn you get on my last nerves" He said.

"Thank you best I love you" I told his giving him a hug.

"Yeah I love ya too come on so we can go" He said

Taliyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
2:22 .p.m.

We decided to eat before we went to the nail shop. He let me pick so you know I picked a seafood restaurant of course. We had just pulled up at the restaurant but he had got a call from his pops.

Him and his dad relationship was good for the most part he always made sure that he got whatever he wanted just spoiled as hell. He stayed in Texas and Trey would go some weekends to stay with him. He told me that he really didn't like going down there cause his father was like a dope dealer and that some day he wanted Trey to take over it. But that wasn't Trey thing he just like the play video games for the most part and he was selling his merch he made shirts and pants, and hoodies stuff like that. They were very nice he did such a good job with it. He told me that all the money that's his dad made from selling dope he was going to build him a factory to manufacture his clothing so that it could be a worldwide business.