chapter 46

- y'all know I was joking that's not the end 🙄

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Houston,Texas
3:12 .a.m.

Me and mama T been up here for hours and they still haven't gave up an update on him.

I been asking every 5 minutes and still nothing. I just was hoping he was okay. I can't lose him and most definitely not ready for life without him.

I was just staring into space but Mama T would talk to me here and there.

"The Williams family." The doctor said.

We all got up and walked to him.

"Is he okay? can we see him?" I asked before he would even say anything.

"Yes he is in a coma but he is stable. He suffered for 2 gunshots wounds to the chest. Before we went into surgery he said T is that someone?" The doctor said.

"Yes that's me." I said.

"How long will he be in the coma?" Mama T asked the doctor.

"Ma'am we are not sure at the moment it might be a light coma where he wakes up now or tomorrow or it might take weeks for him to wake up." The doctor said.

"Can we see him please?" I asked.

"Yes follow me." He followed the doctor into room.

I started crying once I saw him hooked up to all those machines.

"Lord my baby."Mama T said shaking her head.

"They fucked my slime up mane." His dad said shaking his head.

I looked back over at Trey and he had a mug on his face causing me to laugh.

"I will be back I gotta find the nigga who did this shit to him." His dad said.

I walked up closer to bed and kiss his forehead.

"I didn't get to tell you on the phone but I love you. I need you to wake you baby please. I'm not ready for
life without you." I said to Trey just crying like a big ass baby.

I was holding his hand just looking at him. I felt him giving me a light squeeze causing me to smile.

"Mama said she is praying for you that you be okay." I said just talking to him.