chapter 15

- girl where you going??? umhhh nahhh

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
11:45 .a.m.

"That's about it.." I said sipping on my drink.

I was at lunch with Aaliyah we had got out of school about 30 minutes ago and decided to go eat and caught up on everything that's been going on.

"Oh my god. I'm glad his ass dead now and bitch when we going to Texas? I want that hoe head." She said.

"I literally said the samething." I said laughing at her.

"I'm so mad girl. I wanna fight."

"I know I was too but Trey said he got it taken care of." I told her.

"Ooouuu look at your man taking care of youu." She dragged.

"Not my man." I said shaking my head.

"Girl whatever y'all sleep in the same bed. Ion know two bestfriend's that do that ." She said

"So that's nothing. We ain't breaking no rules or anything that's normal for us."

"When y'all start fucking. I want my 20 boo."

I laughed and continued to eat my food.

"But how do you feel about all of this?" She asked.

"I felt clueless at first cause why me like why they wanted to kill me? I ain't did shit to nobody but now I'm over the whole thing.

"Maybe she was just jealous of y'all's friendship that ho probably just delusional."

"Yeah then she was just acting weird like under my lives on instagram and everything behind him. He said he was just texting her cause he didn't have nobody to talk too cause I would be out with you." I explained.

"Girl he likes you for real you need to talk to him before it's too late." She said.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"You honestly haven't noticed? From the looks of it he really likes you. He wanna be around you 24/7 . He also very protective of you."

"But that's normal we always been like this since we was kids. We always had this tight bond." I told her.

"Okay well maybe i'm reading the situation wrong." She said taking a sip of her drink.

Maybe she is right.. I never really thought about it until now.. Maybe he does like me and don't know how to tell me..

"How's granny been?" She asked getting me out of my thoughts.

"Umm she's doing good. She was upset about the situation at first but now we are back home and doing good."

We was just talking about anything then I got a text on my phone.

bestieee🤞🏾.
imessage

bestieee🤞🏾.