chapter 31

- i guess ima have to kill one of the characters to get y'all to start talking 🙄.

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
2:12 .p.m.

It been like a week since everything happened and I honestly I don't even give a fuck anymore shit happens that's why I always have my guard up.

I just been working and saving up money for my shop. My granny and Liyah has been going with me when I go look at different shops. I haven't found the right one for me yet but i'm still looking.

I am now on my way to the hair store to pick up some supplies that I might need for my clients that are coming today.

I got out the car and locked the doors to the car and made my way into the store.

I went back into the spot I usually go to and get my stuff.

"T." I heard from behind me.

Lord I know this ain't who I think it is.

I looked behind me and saw Trey he looked a mess honestly like he ain't been getting no sleep or eating anything.

"Why you here Treyvion?" I asked him.

"Cause I want to talk to you please let me talk to you."He said walking up the me and rubbing my hand.

Everytime I would go somewhere he would follow me and try to speak but I would ignore him. He would also come to the house and talk to my granny and stuff while I would be doing hair. I told my granny about the situation and she told me that I need to at least let him explain what really happened instead of going by other things I saw.

I sighed "Okay let me finish getting my supplies first." I told him.

"Can I get a hug please?" He asked.

I looked at him for a minute then gave in.

The hug lasted a while but not to long and It wasn't an awkward hug or anything.

"Mane T I miss you so much man and I'm sorry fa everything." He said as we broke away from the hug.

I missed him so much. I missed our talks, kisses, hugs everything I just missed him in general.

I went to the checkout and he paid for the stuff before I even knew it. I was reaching for my card and the man had handed him the receipt. He carried my bags and we walked to my car. I started it.