You're mine

LEAH

I texted Sandy to collect my missing work, and surprisingly, she answered me. To be honest, Sandy drifted away from me with no explanation. I don't want to think about it.

I'm standing here in Aaron's private gym, watching him work out with a mixture of fascination and desire. He's shirtless, his toned muscles glistening with sweat as he pumps iron with a focused intensity. I can't help but bite my lip as I take in the sight of him.

Fuck he's hot.

Suddenly, he notices me watching him and turns to face me. I feel a rush of heat spread through my body as he strides over to me, his eyes locked on mine.

Shit.

Without a word, he presses me against the wall, his body pressing tightly against mine. I can feel his heart beating against my chest as he leans in close, his lips just inches from mine.

"Hello, Ms. Davis."

He runs his hands over my curves, sending shivers down my spine. I can't resist him any longer, and I lean in to kiss him, our lips meeting in a fiery, passionate embrace.

As we kissed, my hands wander over his rippled abs and powerful chest, exploring every inch of his sculpted physique. I'm lost in the moment

I've never felt this for anyone before.

But eventually, we pull away from each other, gasping for breath. Aaron looks at me with a glint in his eye. Aaron's hands move down to my hips, pulling me closer to him.

His eyes never leave mine as he leans in and whispers in my ear, "You've been watching me for long enough. Now it's my turn to watch you."

"Do you like watching me?" he says, his voice low and husky.

I do. I really do.

Before I can respond, he leans in and claims my lips once again, this time with even more intensity.

Suddenly, he breaks away and takes a step back, his eyes dark with desire. "I need you," he says, his voice thick with lust. "Right now."

He's not asking. But I don't care.

Without another word, he picks me up and carries me over to a nearby bench press, laying me down gently. He towers over me, his muscles bulging as he positions himself between my legs.

"I'm going to fuck you in every room of this house." He tells me.

I want him to. I want to keep feeling like this.

"Say yes." He whispers.

"Yes."

Our eyes lock as he slowly enters me, and I moan with pleasure as he begins to move. His thrusts are slow and deliberate at first, but they soon become faster and more intense.

My nails dig into his back.

"F~faster." I moan.

He moves faster at my request. I know that this may not last long, but I can't help myself.

Finally, with a primal roar, Aaron reaches his climax, his body tensing as he fills me with his thick cum. I follow soon after, my body shaking with pleasure as I come undone beneath him.

"Fuck." He says breathless.

After a few moments of catching our breath, Aaron leans down to kiss me again. I can taste the sweat on his skin.

"This is the best workout I've ever had," he says.

I chuckled, but just then, his phone rang. He kisses me and gets up, fixing himself up and answers the call.