A virgin no more

LEAH

I've been back at Aaron's mansion for months now. He hasn't talked to me much. He simply acts like my nurse. It's always, how are you feeling, have you taken your pills, does your scar still hurt, did you sleep, and the worst one is, you should rest. My healing process is over, and yes, it was hard, but it's over. I feel amazing and the doctor gave me the all-clear. The only thing is that Aaron has his driver drive me to classes like I'm a child.

I can't take it anymore. I need to talk to Aaron.

I get up from my bed with Leo trailing behind me, but I tell him to stay.

Every time I try to get closer to Aaron, he pulls away. We kissed a few times, but he never goes further. Look, I know I said I was going to be a professional, but if you were me, you'd already be in his boxer drawers. I'm tired of him leading me on, then putting an end to it.

I failed as a surrogate, but that doesn't mean we can't try again. I'm a woman. God dammit. This feminist mood of mine might not last long, but don't knock me off my high.

I walk down the hallways looking in every room, and I find Aaron pouring a drink in his study. I barge in and close the door behind me. I'm angry.

AARON

I take one look at Leah's face, and I rack my brain to what I did wrong or if there's any way I can escape.

"We need to talk." She says angrily.

"About what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"You've been pulling away from me."

It's true. I have. But like I said before, I don't want a relationship or to fall in love. After Leah's accident, I started to feel strong feeling for her. And it wasn't only emotion it was definitely physical as well.

I remember a couple of weeks ago, I walked in on Leah in the bathroom.

"Can you help me with my bra?" She asked.

I cleared my throat and positioned myself behind her, and slowly unhooked the clasp. My finger brushed against her skin, which caused her to let out a soft moan. I took one look at her face in the mirror, and my erection was already pressed against her ass.

I quickly turned her around and lifted her onto the counter. I wanted her. I was so hungry for her. I kissed her roughly, and she wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Don't stop." She whispered.

But I had to. I don't know why I'm resisting so much, but it kills me. I want to do incredible things to that body of hers. I pulled away and stared at her. Her body was radiating with lust. My eyes dropped down to her scar, and I stepped closer to her, running my finger over it. I don't want to hurt her, at least not in that way.

"You should get some sleep." I said, and that was the end of it.

Leah snaps me out of my flash back and grabs my drink, slamming it down on my desk.

"Kiss me." She says.

"I'm sorry, what?"

I'm so fucking confused.

"I need you to see me as more than a burden. I'm not helpless. I'm not broken." She explains.

"I never said you were broken."

"Then stop acting like it!" She yells. "For weeks every time we seem to be getting closer, you pull away! You're driving me insane."

She's hot when she's mad.