House guest

LEAH

After dinner, I sat in my room reading my new favorite novel, The Professor and his Son. Leo is on my bed with me while I read.

"What do you think, Leo? Jonathan or Michael?" I asked Leo, but he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. "That's cold."

When I was about to flip my the page, I heard knocking and banging sounds.

"Stay." I told Leo and quietly walked out of my room.

As I walked further down the hallway, I could hear the sounds of a woman's moan. The door to Aaron's study was slightly opened. Why? For a minute, I hesitated, but curiosity took over, and I peaked.

It was Aaron.

And some woman. She was stunning. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's a Victoria secret model. But damn.. Aaron had the woman's back pressed against him with a hand around her neck.

"Aaron fuck harder.." the woman cried out in pleasure.

Fuck...

"Beg me, Megan." Aaron told her as he cupped Megan's breast, squeezing her nipple causing her to cry out again.

"Please! Fuck me harder please!" She shouted.

My jaw dropped.

I should've stopped watching, but I couldn't help it. Aaron's body was so hypnotic. He gripped Megan's waist and bent her over his desk, giving her hard thrust.

I bit my lip in anticipation.

You should ask him to do that to you. A voice in my head said.

No. No. This is purely business. Just as I was about to look away, Aaron noticed me and smirked. He groaned and kept his eye on me and me alone.

Fuck. Run Leah.

I quickly stepped away and went back to my room. Fuck. He saw me. He actually saw me. Leo looked at me and tilted his head when I entered my bedroom.

"I was here the entire time, got it?" I tell him and laid down.

I fucked up. But why wasn't he angry? Why did he smirk? Why didn't he look away? Why didn't I look away?

I groaned loudly and placed the pillow over my head. Why me?

The next morning, I woke up to Leo biting my arm softly.

"Good morning, Leah." Aaron said to me as he sat in the chair across the room, which startled me.

I jolted awake and fell off the bed onto my back. Ow.

Aaron walks across the room and helps me up. "How'd you sleep?" He asked me.

Fuck. Was he going to kick me out because of last night? My eye line drops to his bare chest, and I bit my bottom lip.

"Um, good, I guess. Minus the falling off the bed part." I chuckled nervously.

Aaron had a smug look on his face like he was waiting for me to confess.

Nope. Stay strong, Leah.

"Did anything interesting happen while I was away, or maybe while I was here?" He asked.

"Nope. Nothing interesting." I lie.

I'm gonna be a damn good lawyer.

Aaron stepped closer to me and backed me up against the wall without touching me.

Fuck he's hot.

"Are you sure, Ms Davis?" He asked with his voice low and dangerous yet calm.

God, I've never been more turned on in my life.

His lips were tempting... his breath was hot and smelt of coffee.

"Yes, I'm sure." I said firmly and quickly pushed past him.

"I think I'm ready for breakfast, are you?" I asked quickly, so I don't know if I can cross that boundary with Aaron as much as the girl between my legs wants to.

As I'm about to walk out, Aaron spoke again.

"Ms Davis." He said firmly.

"Sir?"

I can tell he hesitates, but he plays it off perfectly. "You talk in your sleep."

Asshole.

I opened my mouth to say something, but he approached me again and placed a hand on my flat stomach.

"At least if this doesn't work, I'll look forward to putting one inside you myself." He smirked and walked out. My jaw dropped. Why does he do that? He says something totally out of character and then acts like he's done nothing.

I took a deep breath, and Leo rushed to my side. I smile at him and make my way downstairs. I'm not a breakfast person, but maybe a cup of tea since Aaron cut me off coffee.

"Good morning, Carla." I said warmly as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ms. Davis." She answers and hands me a cup of tea.

It's like she read my mind.

"You can call me Leah. I'm not your boss." I told her as I took the tea.

"Of course, Ms Leah."

Ok... that's.... progress, I guess.

I walked to the living room and was about to sip my tea when a woman took it from me. The woman from last night. Megan.

Um what the fuck?

"Ahh, thanks, darling. Now go prepare breakfast salad and bring it to me." She said as she sat down and drank my tea. "And you should wear something more appropriate."

Did this delusional anorexic bitch just treat me like a maid?
Oh, hell no.

I took a deep breath and sat down at the table with Leo by my side.

"Um, did you not hear what I just said?" Megan said to me rudely.

"Oh, I heard you, but I don't work for you, so..." I answered while scratching behind Leo's ear and not breaking eye contact with her.

Before you say I'm jealous, I'm not. I just don't like snobby rude bitches.

"I could get you fired." She said angrily.

I snorted and laughed, then stood up, taking an apple from the bowl on the table. "I'd like to see you try." I told her then walked away so I could go back to my room.

The front door then flang open, and a woman in a pantsuit walked in angrily.

How many hoes does this guy have?

"Where is my idiot brother?" She asked.

Oh.. she's Annabella Reed. My bad..

"No idea. Try upstairs." I said and bit into my apple.

Annabella stared at me. "You must be his latest." She said, folding her arms.

"I'm not his latest anything. His 'latest' is in the next room." I explain.

"Then who the hell are you?"

"I'm Leah." I smile.

"I meant your job. Why are you here?" She asked eagerly.

"I would tell you, but I signed an NDA, so..."

"Are you stupid or something?"

"I don't think so. After all, I do have the highest GPA, and I'm studying law, so I don't think so." I say in a sarcastic tone but keep smiling.

"Okay, I'm done with you." She says and pushes me aside. I glanced at Leo and made my way back to my room. I'm not angry. It was actually quite funny. I should probably warn Aaron about his sister, but meh, it's fine. He'll survive. Maybe.