Its my business

AARON

I'm naked in my room, getting ready for work when my sister storms in. Here we go.

"Hello Annabella." I said with a smile, not bothering to cover up, and she turned her back immediately.

"You're fucking disgusting." She says in annoyance.

"First of all, you barged into my room without my permission." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"Fair enough. Now what's with the whore show downstairs?" She asked.

"One is my casual hookup. And the other is my surrogate." I answered and slipped into my boxers.

"She's your what!" Bella yelled. "You hired a surrogate!"

"Yep." I say calmly and begin to dress myself.

"What the hell, Aaron? A baby? Do mom and dad know?"

"No, and you're not going to tell them." I said to her.

"So you plan to hide it." She stated.

"No. I'm just not telling them until she's far enough along."

"I hope you know what you're doing."

"Can you chill?" I said, fully annoyed at this point.

"Are you going to co parent with her?" She asked.

"I plan on being a single father now. If you'll excuse me, I need to get to work, plus it's a purely professional relationship." I said and walked out of the room.

I don't want to find love, and I don't plan on having Leah Co-parent with me. I took care of Gabby on my own. I can be a father.

I knocked on Leah's door and waited for her to answer. But when she opened the door, and, I immediately regretted it. She's wearing a white shirt and shorts. I can see her nipples pressing against the fabric.

"Hey." She smiles.

Fuck me.

I cleared my throat and drew my eyeline back to her face. Not that that helps. Her hair is in a messy bun, and she's wearing glasses. Does she even know how fucking attractive she is? My mind drifts back to the interview when she said she was a virgin.

God, the things I'd do to her.

"Um, hello." Leah said, snapping me out of my daydream.

"Right, I'm heading off to work. Don't forget to take your vitamins. "

"Yes, sir." She said, saluting like a soldier playfully.

It's funny, but I don't laugh, and I can tell she's disappointed.

"Well, call me if you need anything, and if you want to invite a friend over, I'm fine with it."

She's a little more formal now, and I could tell she's nervous. I want grab her and and fuck her til she begs me to stop. I want to know what her moan sounds like and feel her nails dig into my back. I want to wrap my hand around that pretty little neck of hers and see what she tastes like.

What the hell is wrong with me?

"Cool, thanks. Any rules I should know about?" She asked politely as she bit her bottom lip.

I bring my thumb up to her lip, making her drop her lip. She took in a sharp breath, and I stared down at her. She was so short compared to me.

"You shouldn't bite your lip so hard." I said to her and lifted her chin upwards. I like intimidating her.