𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8: The Retribution 👿

There is only one version I have in mind.

Warnings: Angst and (One word) DEATH

Recap: Unexpectedly, something fell on Carrie's head which was blood everybody was shocked, Riley and Everly had their mouth's agape but Everly covered her mouth. "Oh Carrie." Everly muttered. A night of bliss turned into a bloody night.

Carrie was so shocked by what was poured on her and even Tommy was stunned and yelled. "What the hell!" Beside Riley and Everly was Freida and George and beside the couple they were shocked and upset by what just transpired.

"Plug it up! Help me, please help me!" On screen was the video that Chris uploaded to YouTube was playing and everyone but Riley, Eveline, George and Frieda were laughing but Eveline was pissed.

"Riley, I need you to do something for me." Everly whispered to Riley who looked at her. "I need you to go to my place and tell my mom everything that happened tonight."

"Why?" Riley asked worried and scared.

"Please just do it." Everly said and Riley nods at her. "I will."

Carrie went to move as Eveline was about to go up and get Carrie out but Riley stopped her that Carrie saw that he stopped her friend from going up to her.

Rita went up to the bloody girl and extends her hand out. "Carrie, come on." But she pushed her hand out making the teacher fly back and Carrie looked towards Riley, with her hand out, she Riley felt something like a weight on them and he was raised up in the air as a door swung open and Eveline squealed when she saw Riley being thrown out of the gym. He fell to the ground as the door closed up. "Eve, EVIE!" Riley rushed up the door and bang on the door, worried for his possible girlfriend.

The bucket up in rafter broke from the rope to hit Tommy on the head, knocking him out and laying behind Carrie. Carrie got to her knees beside Tommy and started to cry as the first time someone other then Everly made her feel normal. "Tommy. Tommy, no. No." She then looked up to see a reflection of her seeing that she was covered in blood.

Eveline ran up on stage and helped her friend up. "Let it all out." Everly says, but Carrie was confused. "Your anger, your hatred. Let it all go out."
Carrie raised her arms out and some blood came off her arms, scaring some party goers. Carrie let out a few gasps before letting out a loud scream that made everyone fly backwards.
Heather ran to the doors but Carrie extends her hands out and Heather was thrown into a window killing her.

The principal unfortunately was killed by students trampling over him.

Some male students decided to climb on the bleachers but Carrie stopped that closing which some fell off but one student was crushed in the bleachers.

Freddy was still holding his camera but Carrie threw a table thrown at him but he was holding his camera that caused his death.

Then Carrie decided to turn on the sprinkles from above and enjoyed it but the scared students slipped and fall on the ground and Eveline saw the twin sisters who were friends with Chris. "Carrie." She turned to the brunette and Everly pointed to the twins and Carrie understood it and she made the twins fall on their stomachs and held them down, but the twin sisters couldn't get up and was now nearly crying. But the twins were getting tramped on by crowds of people and they held hands the whole time, dying beside each other.

Carrie stopped the water looked up and broke some wires and the moon fell and was now fire and even some parts of the gym were on fire. A guy went up to Tina, who Everly had her eyes on and Carrie saw it.