𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9: A Crucifixion To A Bad Ending 🏠

Warnings: Talk Of Sexual Indenudos, Angst and Major Death

Carrie left her room and called or for her... "Mama?" There was a floor creak and Carrie turned to see her mother in a light blue nightgown. "Oh, Mama." Carrie hugged her mother and Margaret weakly hugged her back. "Mama, you were right. They laughed at me, Mommy. They all laughed at me." 

"I knew they’d hurt my little girl." Margaret rubbed Carrie’s back and softly said. 

"I should have killed myself when he put it in me. We slept in the same bed, lived together sinlessly. Then one night, I saw him look at me in that way. And we got down on our knees to pray for strength. And that’s when he took me." 

Carrie shook her head into Margaret's shoulder. "No, Mama. I don’t want to hear it."

"And I liked it." 

"Mama, no." Carrie just wanted Margaret to shut up again. 

"I should have given you to God when you were born, but..." Margaret cupped Carrie’s cheek. "I was weak, and I loved you so much." Carrie was about to cry, cause she knew that Margaret was trying to manipulate her. "And I said,“God, "let me keep my little girl. Let me keep her”. Let’s pray." 

"Yes, Mama. Yes, we’ll pray." 

"I’ll be the preacher. You’ll be my congregation." They both got to their knees. 

Downstairs, Everly was eagerly waiting for Carrie and was getting worried as she paced back and forth. Something was wrong upstairs. 

Upstairs, Margaret petted through Carrie’s hair as they both started to pray, Carrie had her eyes closed. Carrie didn’t notice that Margaret had a kitchen knife beside her as she grabbed it. "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name."

Everly stood by the stairs and looked up. "Carrie." Everly called out at the same time right as Margaret stabbed her daughter in the back. "Mama!" 

Carrie made her abilities to fly her mother backwards so did Carrie when she fell down the stairs. Carrie went tumbling down the stairs which shocked Everly making her fall to her knees. "Carrie, are you okay?" She then notice blood coming from her back and her mouth. "What happened?" All she had to do was look up to see Margaret coming down with a knife.

"Mama, please. No, Mama. Mama, please." Carrie crawled away but Eveline tried to help her up. 

"This isn’t your fault, Carrie. It’s mine." Margaret said. 

"Margaret, this isn’t right." Everly said dragging her friend away. 

"You know the devil never dies. He keeps coming back. You’ve got to keep killin' him. Over and over again." Margaret said. 

"Mama, please. Mama!" Carrie pleaded but Margaret got on top of her as Carrie crawled away but Margaret cut the back of Carrie’s leg but before Margaret could go for the obvious kill, Everly shrieked. "Leave her alone!"

With the knife close to Carrie’s face, she stopped her mother but with one groan and raised the adult up above her. A dozen of knives were aimed at Margaret who got worried. "Carrie."

"I’m sorry." Carrie cried. 

"Carrie!" Margaret yelled and Carrie made the weapons and pushed Margaret against the closet and all the knives stabbed Margaret in her hands, chest and stomach. Carrie went up to her and Margaret took off more breath as Carrie took her mom off the closet door. She cradle her mom close to her. 

"Carrie? Let me help you, Carrie." Sue entered the White house and stood near Everly. 

"Why couldn’t you leave me alone?" Carrie cried. 

"I’m sorry." Sue said scared. 

Carrie raised her hand towards Sue and  telekinetic choke her. "Look what you turned me into." 

Sue choked out. "Don’t hurt me, Carrie." 

"Why not? I’ve been hurt my whole life." Carrie moved her mother up with her abilities. 

"I killed my mom. I want her back. I’m scared." Carrie cried as Sue and Everly looked at her somberly. 

Both girls heard a creaking sound as they were stunned by the sound. "Carrie, what are you doing?" Carrie looked at Everly with sad eyes. 

"We’ve got to get out of here!" Everly exclaims. 

"I’m sorry, Evie." Everly knew exactly what she meant. 

"No, no, no! Carrie, please you’re free let’s leave now." Eveline pleaded loudly.

"I can’t leave." Carrie says. 

"Give me your hand. Give me your hand." Sue got close to Carrie and extends her hand out. "Come on!" 

Carrie raised her hand towards Sue’s belly and she lightly chuckled with teary-eyes. "It’s a girl."

"What?" Sue asked shocked and Eveline was shocked as well. 

"You don’t know?" Carrie replies softly. 

"Oh, my God." Susan exclaims, it was shocking to find out that Sue was carrying Tommy's baby. 

"Carrie, CARRIE please. We have to leave!" Eveline tried to convince Carrie to get out of the fallen house that she was causing. 

"No, you have to go! Get out! Get out!" With her abilities she threw Everly and Sue out and opened the front door. "No, no. CARRIE!" 

Both girls landed on their backs and Eveline went to ran to the house but someone held her back. "No, no!" 

"You can’t go on, baby. I’m sorry. I’m sorry." Riley said as Everly started to cry. 

"Carrie, CARRIE!" The brunette screamed as treats came out her cheeks. The house was caught on fire as the house camed down into the earth. "No!" Everly went to run up but Riley made her cry into his suit. 

○○ 

Riley took Everly back home with dried tears and Isabelle stood outside as she saw Riley and Everly come up to the house but didn’t see her daughter's best friend. "Oh no." Isabelle covered her mouth as Everly ran up to her and they both cried. "She’s gone. She’s dead, mommy." A tragic ending for a night that was suppose to be a good night for the seniors. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*🏠 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧    

Unfortunately Sue and Everly were in court and both girls were testifying against the burned down school.
"Miss Snell and Gibson, we’re trying to determine the exact role Carrie White played in the tragedy on prom night." Sue looked down and Eveline frowned as the defendant's lawyer spoke to them. "You two would agree that you were under an enormous amount of stress. Isn’t it possible that what you saw was a natural act?"

"My boyfriend, most of my friends, died that night, but I know what I saw." Sue said. 

"You want an explanation? You’ll get it." Everly said. "Carrie had some sort of power, but she was just like me like any of you. She had hopes and she had fears." Everly said.

"And we pushed her. And you can only push someone so far before they break." Sue finished. 

"Just think about one thing though, what would you do if you were Carrie White for one day." Eveline said. 

○° 

After court, Sue and Everly went to see Carrie’s gravestone. They put white roses in front of the grave paying respect for her. "I miss you Carrie. All of us do." Everly said as Riley put his hand on her shoulder. 

Finally done after a long time.

Words: 1, 198