𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1: The Period Incident 🩸

Warning: Language

Carrie was waiting for her best friend to leave the ladies change room as she watched Tommy Ross and Sue Snell kiss, the it couple in school

Carrie was waiting for her best friend to leave the ladies change room as she watched Tommy Ross and Sue Snell kiss, the it couple in school. Everly left he change room as she watched Carrie stare at Tommy. "Hey, don't bother with them, they're worthless." Everly said as they stood by the pools.

Miss Desjardin blows the whistle, telling it was time to get in the pool. "Let's go, ladies! In the water! Caps on, please! Especially you, Evelyn." Miss Desjardin points to her who sarcastically smiled at her and without Miss Desjardin looking, she flipped her the middle finger. "Chris and Sue, let's go!"

Everly stood on the opposite side of Carrie. Throwing the ball a few times. "I want you to keep it in the air three times. All right?"

Everly rolled her eyes as the ball was heading towards her and hit the ball hoping to hit either Sue or Chris.

"We are graduating, Ms. Desjardin." Everly heard Chris say Everly was excited to graduate.

"Don't be afraid of the ball, ladies." Miss Desjardin said. "All right, here we go." She blew the whistle as a girl threw the ball and it landed in front of Carrie, Everly's eyes widened and without Miss Desjardin looking she took off her cap.

"All right, Carrie White. Let's et Carrie into the game." Miss Desjardin said nonchalantly.

"You can't stand on the sidelines all the time. Come on." Miss Desjardin said as Everly glared at her.

"Carrie's serve." Miss Desjardin said spinning her whistle.

"Yeah, Carrie White! Do it, Carrie! Yeah, yeah. Throw it. Do it. Serve it." Chris sarcastically clapped, it was making Everly angry.

Carrie threw the ball but the ball hit the back of Sue's head. Everyone gasped expect for Everly who started to laugh at Sue she expends her head backwards making her hair wet.

"What the hell?" Sue complains before seeing that Chris was laughing at her and starts to laugh sarcastically. "It's so funny, Chris."

"Are you okay?" Chris asked still laughing at her best friend.

"Yeah." Sue answers still rubbing her head.

"Oh, my God." Chris still laughed as Carrie joined in the laughing. "You eat shit." Chris threw the ball towards her and Carrie's smile dropped the second Chris called her that. Everly glared at the back of Chris as the ball was in front of her and hit the ball which contacted to the back of Chris's head. Miss Desjardin blows her whistle making Everly look at the teacher who shook her head and wagged her finger at her before saying. "Everly, out of the pool, you can't start hitting people, you know better then that." Everly didn't hesitate to get out of the pool.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🩸 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧