𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5: A New Alliance 👗

Warning: Slight Fluff

The next day, It was the weekend before the prom and Eveline's was at work but after her shift she was going shopping for a Dress.

But currently she was putting books back on the shelves where she saw her boss, Mrs. Clinton well Valerie Clinton and she was a middle-aged woman with dark blonde hair and blue eyes that was almost sky blue color. "Hey, Eve. Are you going to prom?" Valerie asked.

Eveline nods. "Yes, I am."

"Who is it? Who's taking you?" Valerie eagerly asked.

"Riley Jones." Eveline slowly said also quietly.

Because her boss yelled out. "Yay!" But everyone shushed her that made Everly chuckle. "That's great to hear. Is Carrie coming with?"

"Yes. I also have to get a dress, since I don't have one." Everly said.

"Oh, with that you can leave early." Valerie said and Everly looked at her boss in shock.

"Mrs. Clinton, please don't. I only have an hour left at work." Eveline said shaking her head at her.

"No sweetie, I insist prom's coming up and that's special to me for you to have a wonderful time at prom." Valerie said. "Once again, call me Valerie."

"Right, sorry. But are you sure for me to leave work early?" Everly asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure. You can go and get a dress. Go." Valerie gave her a kind smile and Eveline responded back with the the same smile.

"Thank you." Everly said, grabbing her things and left her workplace.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 👗 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Everly walked into a boutique where they was fancy formal dresses. Eveline eyed every dress and even ran her fingers on some material or textures on some.

She did spot some dresses but Eveline was focused on two dresses that she liked but they were different colors which were dark green and pale blue but they both had same material and fabric.

Everly was torn between the two dresses that she didn't even noticed someone coming up behind her.

"I would choose the blue." A voice announced almost startling Eveline and when she turned around, it was Sue who spoke up.

Everly gave the girl a half glare and half smile. "Well, thank you." Everly said awkwardly.

"I'm just saying that this blue will go great with your skin tone." Sue softly said.

"Thank you, but uh, do you think this is like too light to you?" Everly asked.

"No, I think it looks pretty." Sue said. "But I think it could use a little something." Sue went to a different rack with Eveline putting the dresses back on the rack following her. Sue pulled out a pale blue dress that had flowy lace on the bodice. "This one."