𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7: Prom Time 👑

Warning: Fluff

The 2 couples got to school parking by the gym which the prom was holding. "Tommy, can we wait a minute?" Carrie asked.

"Yeah, sure, we can wait as long as you want." Tommy said.

"Well, we're going in, we'll meet you two inside." Everly said, taking Riley's hand as they got out of the limo leaving the two alone.

Riley and Everly got a table and were sitting down as Riley saw someone familiar. "Hey, look who's coming." Everly looked up and saw Carrie and Tommy walk in.

A girl walked up to Carrie and walked beside her. They watched and heard their conversation. "Don't worry. If they kill each other, I'll dance with you." Dawson's date said.

"Carrie, this is my best buddy, George Dawson. And this is his girlfriend, Erika. She goes to Dover." Tommy said introduced his best friend.

"Tommy, over here!" Riley said.

Tommy and Carrie walked up to the table and sat down with Everly and Riley, no one went up to dance. "Do you want to dance?" Carrie cringed. "Or, if you want, we could wait for a slower song." Tommy said.

"Yeah." Carrie said smiling.

Then Ms. Desjardin came up to the table which Carrie saw her. "Miss Desjardin." Carrie exclaims as Rita looked shocked.

"You look beautiful." Rita comments making Carrie smile.

"We'll let you ladies talk." Tommy said as Riley and himself stood up.

"Uh, do you want some punch?" Riley and Tommy asked their dates and Everly nods at her date.

"I heard Greg and Harry spiked it." Tommy said.

"Really?" Ms. Desjardin gave him a look.

"No, I'm just kidding." Tommy said and the boys left.

Rita sat down. "You're doing okay?" The teacher asked..

"Yeah." Carrie said.

The girls say in silence before Collins spoke up. "I remember my prom. I had a date with the, uh the captain of the basketball team. And he was 6ft 7in tall, so I bought a pair of 3-inch spike heels so that our kiss goodnight would be, um Less awkward. Anyway, we went in his pick-up truck, which of course broke down, and we had to walk the last half-mile to the prom." Carrie softly replied. "Oh no." They both chuckled. "By the time I got there, my feet were so blistered that all I could do was just sit there. I couldn't dance. So we just sat there and, uh... just talked. And, uh it was... magic." Desjardin told the girls. "Is it like that for you?"

"It's, um... It's nice." Carrie said.

"I think it's terrific." Everly comments.
"Just nice?" Desjardin asked.

"No...! It's... It's like, uh... It's like being on Mars." Carrie chuckled.

"You'll never forget it." Rita said smiling at the girl.

"I don't think I will." Carrie said as the teacher and student hugged.

"Thank you." Everly said.

"Hey, what's goin' on here?" Tommy and Riley stood in between the girls.

"What are you doing with our date?" Riley asked the teacher.

"Oh, we're just talking." Everly said to both boys.

"Yeah?" Tommy asked.

"Have a lovely time, okay?" Desjardin told the girls. "And you, too!" Rita patted the boys's shoulder.