𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2: Eve is Weak!📖

Warnings: Concentral Touching, Domestic abuse and Language

~ Allowed to touch with someone's permission

Everly was in the convient store and was looking for the toiletries for Carrie but as she was looking back she saw her crush, Riley talking to her mother

Everly was in the convient store and was looking for the toiletries for Carrie but as she was looking back she saw her crush, Riley talking to her mother. She then saw her mom pointing towards her daughter, making Everly’s eyes widened and looked away looking at the items in front of her which was hair products.

Someone tapped her on the shoulder and she turned to see Riley right close to her. "Oh, hi Riley. What do you want?" Everly shyly responds with a small smile.

"Um, yeah. You see my sister had told about her lady thing, and it started yesterday for her." Riley tried to explain to his best of abilities.

"Oh, and you need my help." Everly says a bit disappointed that she was hoping that he was going to ask her out but he wasn’t going to ask her out.

"Well, yeah. Your mom told me you know where they were." Riley said as Everly gave her mom a side look but her mom gave her a smile and a thumbs up.

"Well she’s right, I do know where there are, follow me." Everly says and without knowing grabs Riley’s wrist and took him to the next aisle. They stood in front of where there was pads and tampons. "Is this your sister’s first period?" She looked at Riley as he looked uncomfortable just in the aisle for women products.
"I-I-I-I don’t really know, she doesn’t tell me about any lady problems." Riley says.

Everly mentally hits her head as teen girls don't tell their brothers about their periods. "Right, sorry." She cringed for a bit and grabbed 2 boxes of feminine napkins/pads. (with some research) "Let me buy this for you." Everly said and walked to the counter where her mom was.

"What's the other box for?" Riley asked.

"It's for a friend." Everly said softly but quiet so the boy she has a crush on didn't hear her since she didn't want to hear Riley say anything about Carrie or the locker room incident.

She put the items on the counter and Isabelle lost her smirk and scanned the items to let her daughter pay since she didn't want anyone know she would let her daughter get things free. "Here." She hands Riley the feminine napkins as their hands grazed each other's fingers as it sent a chill through Everly's fingertips.

"Well, I-I-I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school, then." Riley said and slowly left the store not noticing Isabelle was hiding a smile behind her hand.

"Yeah, s-see you tomorrow. Bye Riley." Everly said, waving at him.

"Bye, Eveline." Riley smiled as he left the store and Everly's eyes widened as he said her actual first name. Her mom head to tell him that or something. She groaned as Isabelle laughed at her daughter.