𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3: Telekinesis Powers📕

Warnings: Language, small fluff and Angst

Everly rushed in the school pretty angry and was after one person

Everly rushed in the school pretty angry and was after one person. She pushed Tommy against a locker who was startled by the girl's action. "Do you know about this?" Everly showed her phone to the boy with the video of Carrie being put down by Chris's actions in the locker room.

"No, I didn't!" Tommy defends himself but at this point all of Tommy's friends were watching.

"Well you or Sue must have know about this." Everly aggressively responds. Last night she couldn't sleep since she was angry about the video of Carrie getting bullied in the locker room.

"Okay, we didn't know about this video being posted." Tommy said.

"I don't care, this whole school attacks her continuously especially by your girlfriend and her posse." Everly said angrily and points her finger towards the doors that leads into the school. "I wouldn't be surprised if your girlfriend posted it."

"Hey, don't blame my girlfriend for it!" Tommy exclaims loudly and Everly stepped back a bit. "God, you're just as crazy as your friend." Everly was about rush up on him but someone had quickly interfere to defend the girl.

"Watch your mouth, Tommy!" It was Riley who held her friend against a locker, now everyone was looking in their direction

"Dude, what the hell are you doing? Are you trying to impress your little crush?" Tommy teased him but Riley pushed him back against the locker.

"Shut up, Tommy." Riley said.

Everly walked off but in a speed pace. "Wait, Everly! Wait, Everly-" She quickly spun around making her hair swung behind her also startled Riley. "Stop, please." Everly exclaims changing her tone when he was in front of her. "I appreciate you sticking up for me and my friend but leave me alone please just now." Without a second, she ran off.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 📕 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Give them hell, Miss Desjardin." Everly whispers to her teacher, well her favorite teacher to be honest.

"Oh, I sure will." Miss Desjardin whispers and smirked at her. "Go on, I'll inform you when someone drops out of the detention."

"Thank you." Everly starts walking off but stopped to whisper in her teacher's ear. "Oh, there's a video of Carrie on the internet don't forget to mention it." Then Everly walked off the football field smirked as she looked towards the girls. "Good luck, girls." She said in a too much cheerful tone and snickered to herself. (Let's keep it going)