cry for love <extended>-baekhyun (exo)

tw! cursing, angst
note: it makes it seem like i hate baekhyun but he's literally my pookie TT

baekhyun's lips were against his. happily against his. m/n loved it so much that it felt like an addition to an illegal drug. "i love my cutie." he giggled, separating their lips. "i love you so much." m/n whispered, brushing baekhyun's cheek with his hands.

the two flipped over, baekhyun cradling his boyfriend. "i want to grow old with you." he whispered, playing with m/n's hair. m/n's heart fluttered, a smile on his lips. "are you serious?" "of course not." the grin was whipped off his face, a look of pain replacing it with tears in his eyes. "why would i want to end my time with you of all people?" m/n fully started crying, baekhyun rolling his eyes. "while you waste your time crying, i have something to say." m/n took a deep breath, looking straight up at his partner. "i never loved you." m/n's faced dropped, baekhyun shrugging his shoulders and walking away, m/n's shoulders shaking.

and now m/n was alone again,
left to deal with his problems.

*cry for love*

m/n woke up in a cold sweat, tears falling from his eyes and soaking his pillow. "what the fuck." he panted, his sobs continuing to resonate through the house. "baekhyun?" he asked, groaning. fuck. baekhyun wouldn't help him. "xiumin!" m/n curled up into a ball, xiumin running to his to his room. "are you okay bubs?" he asked, holding m/n's sobbing figure.

with the lack of reply, xiumin gripped onto him tighter, trying to be there for him. m/n's sobs trickled to a stop, a weak smile on his face. "thanks." "are you okay?" lightly laughing, m/n tucked his head into xiumin's shoulder. "not really. i had a bad nightmare."

xiuming stopped smiling, holding tightly onto him. "you slept till 1. the guys are at practice. do you want to go?" m/n sat up, rubbing his head. "i guess." smiling, xiumin pecked the boy's temple, standing up. "i'm going to get ready. let's leave in 5 minutes, okay?"

m/n smiled, taking a deep sigh as xiumin left the room, sifting through his clothes, sliding them on. he grabbed his phone, walking out of the room, getting 2 water bottles from the kitchen and filling them with water. "are you ready?" xiumin asked, m/n smiling happily. "yeah, let's go."

the two left the dorm, hand in hand happily as they walked to the car, m/n's heart slowly healing.

***

"you're late." baekhyun said, his hands crossed over his chest, mad at the two boys. "i told you i was going to wait for m/n to wake up." xiumin said, m/n holding his head down. rolling his eyes, baekhyun scoffed, rubbing his temple. "m/n isn't important enough to delay practice." "how the fuck could you say that? just because you mistreated him during your relationship doesn't mean-" chanyeol put his arms between the arguing guys, pissed off. "let's end this here and practice before i get you both in trouble with your managers."

the group sighed as sehun turned on the music, everyone getting into position. m/n tried his hardest to move through the dances even through the slump he was experiencing. "m/n. you're sloppy." baekhyun said when m/n's foot went slightly out of line. "not like you're doing better." "what did you just say?" "i said you're not doing much better bitch." baekhyun cricked his chin, m/n looking at him with an edging expression. "go on. call me shit. i fucking dare you."

xiumin and chanyeol ran in between the two boys, calming them down. "i think we're done today. let's just do a live." kai said, sehun sitting down next to him and pulling his phone out." the rest of the group sat down, sehun starting the live in contrast the simmering tension between the broken up members.

"hello exo-l!" xiumin waved, the group following in his footsteps.

omg hii
did u hear about baekhyun and m/n??
look how mad baekhyun and m/n are-
oh shit
did you and m/n date?