fashion designer-jay (enhypen)

"thank you for working with our new designer. he's been very excited to work with you." jay smiled as the owner of the design agency ushered them through the doors, walking to the designer's studio. "just head that way. the door on the far right. m/n should be waiting there for you."

jay nodded, his manager and him walking down the long hallway to the studio section. "i'll wait outside if you need anything." his manager said, jay bowing as he knocked on the frosted glass door, entering after hearing a quiet "come in".

"hello." jay said, bowing to the designer in the room. "hello! you must be jay, correct?" m/n asked, placing his pen down. jay nodded, walking over to the desk. "yes. you're m/n, right?" m/n smiled, passing over a form.

"i have a survey for you to take. just easy things like personal style and favorite colors to wear. i want to get a feel for things you might like." jay almost gasped in shock at the care m/n put in his craft.

jay went through the survey, happily filling out the questions. "here you go." he slid the form over, m/n putting away his sketchbook. "thank you! would you like to start with getting measurements?" jay nodded, m/n standing up. "follow me." the duo continued to walk into the back, m/n having jay move to a covered area by his sewing machine.

taking off his jacket, m/n looked away from jay's exposed arms, the tight fitting tank top clutching his body. "damn." he whispered, digging for his measuring tape. "did you say something?" jay asked, stretching his arms. "nope." he replied, walking forward. "stretch out your arms please." he extended his arms, m/n grabbing the measurements and writing them down on the open page in his notebook.

***

the duo was making casual small talk, m/n finishing the last measurement. "okay, i've got all my measurements. if you want to stay around, feel free. i have some food if you're hungry." jay smiled, wrapping his arm around m/n's shoulders. "i think i'll stay." m/n blushed, walking through the doors and sitting at his desk.

m/n started his sketch, flowy material appearing on the frame of the body. grabbing his pens, he started the line art, jay sipping on a juice box as he watched. "what are you doing?" "making your top. i think you're going to like it." m/n smiled, his heart melting at the heartwarming grin on jay's face.

"i like all the layers on the top." he replied, his fingers trailing over the lines. "what fabric do you think you'll use?" m/n smiled, excited someone was interested in his passion. "i think the outer layer is going to be tulle with an inner silk layer." jay nodded along, nodding his head in satisfaction.

"i think it's going to look amazing."

***

after weeks of work, the whole outfit was finished. m/n made his way to the shooting venue, the suit bag holding jay's custom made outfit. "i'm here!" m/n shouted, jay smiling as m/n entered the room. "take this. i'll get you changed."

m/n followed jay into the dressing room, turning away as he undressed himself. he passed over the pants, jay slipping them on. "i'll help you with the shirt." m/n slipped the silk slip over his head. the fabric holding his toned body. stretching the tulle layer over his head, m/n adjusted the small details of his shirt, ushering him back out.

walking in front of the background, jay was handed a bouquet of daisies, m/n smiling as jay took pictures in the outfit, the cinching at the waist flattering his figure.

"we'll take a quick break to change the background." the camera director said, m/n smiling happy as jay walked over to him. "you look amazing jay." he said, fixing the fabric around his waist.

"i love it m/n." m/n loved the genuine smile on his face. those smiles were the reason he continued fashion. "i'm glad you do." jay happily hugged him, trying not to mess up the fabrics.

"it was great to be your fashion designer."

/******/
word count: 711
status: unedited
original date of publish: 4/20/2023

happy birthday to my ult jay!
i'm so happy to celebrate your 21st birthday with you
this was hard to write. i don't know why
i'm going to keep going
i love you my sunflowers<3

byebye for now<3