golden hour-younghoon (the boyz)

"be my boyfriend." m/n's eyes glowed happily, his hands clasped with the boy's in front of him. "of course younghoon." the two boys giggled, younghoon wrapping his arms around his new partner. "i'm so happy." m/n smiled, his cheeks hurting with his happiness. "me too."

the duo walked back from their little place under a willow tree, hands clasped as they made it to the cabins that the school had rented for their trip.

"younghoon, m/n, you're back." sangyeon said, hyunjae scoffing. "they probably got together. look how happy they are." the couples faces turned bright pink, juyeon opening his eyes. "shit, they really did start dating." younghoon rolled his eyes, clutching onto m/n's hand tightly. "and what if i am? you jealous." "extremely." haknyeon sighed, sunwoo patting his shoulder. "its alright hak, you'll be okay."

"come on! we're going on a hike." a teacher said, 10 of the 12 boys following them. "come on buttercup." m/n blushed, stopping in his tracks.

buttercup.

he liked it.

"honey, are you okay?" younghoon asked, cupping m/n's chin. "i liked it when you called me buttercup." he cooed, brushing his boyfriend's hair. "then i'll call you that more."
younghoon leaned closer, m/n's eyes lighting up.

"m/n! younghoon! we're leaving."

younghoon sighed, kissing m/n's head. "let's go buttercup." clasping their hands together, they followed the teacher, happily brushing arms.

***

younghoon and m/n were walking hand in hand up the steep mountain, younghoon watching to make sure his new partner wouldn't fall.

"disgusting. pda." chanhee groaned, haknyeon giggling as younghoon scowled at him. "shut up chanhee." m/n said, chanhee flipping him off. "we're almost up!" eric groaned, juyeon patting his ass, pushing eric's body to the top. younghoon laughed, m/n using his arm for support as he reached the top.

"it's beautiful." he gasped, younghoon walking behind him, giving him a back hug. "just like you." m/n blushed, lightly smacking his shoulder.

the couple watched the sunset, happily hugging each other, younghoon rubbing his shoulder. "we should take some pictures." m/n happily stood up, younghoon taking out his phone to take pictures of him. after taking many pictures, younghoon joined m/n, pressing his lips against his partner's cheek, taking another picture.

"shit we have to go down before the sun finishes setting." hyunjae whined, not wanting to make the long descent again. "i'll carry you!" juyeon happily said, picking hyunjae up on his back. "no, juyeon, no, put me down, put me down!" hyunjae's voice dissolved into a loud screech as juyeon accelerated down the mountain.

"i don't want to walk." m/n groaned, rubbing the forming blisters on his feet. "i'll carry you as well honey." "don't younghoon i'll be okay-" m/n giggled as they propelled down the mountain, smiling with each other.

***

younghoon walked out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel, smiling at m/n on the bed. "we have some time before dinner starts. want to go out?" m/n smiled, younghoon kissing his forehead. getting off of the bed, m/n slid on a golden tshirt and blue jeans, happily putting on gold jewelry as he gazed in the mirror.

"ready?" younghoon asked, m/n soaking in his beauty. his wet hair added an accent to his defined features, the pastel yellow and light blue lifting his body. m/n nodded, younghoon clasping their hands together, skipping down the hallway and into the fields outside.

the couple found a nice area with flowers and trees, happily running and rolling around in the grass. their laughter resonated through the field, flowers in both of their hair.

"i can't breathe." m/n happily said, the couple flopping down in the grass. "i can't either." the couple sat in silence, younghoon glancing at m/n's lips. "can i kiss you?" m/n nodded, their lips joining together as one, almost set sun hitting their backs.

m/n loved younghoon with him.

they pulled away, giggling with happiness. younghoon came back and connected them again, hands placed on m/n's hips. they were locked together like chains, happily enjoying the feeling of each other.

once the feeling of younghoon's lips numbed him with happiness, m/n pulled away, the couple sat up, younghoon gazing off in the distance. gazing upon his side profile, m/n sighed in happiness, golden light clutching onto his face.

how you shine in your golden hour.

/******/
word count: 745
status: unedited
original date of publish: 4/21/2023
requested by: zeptosis <3

idek what this is
its gay.
im so tired so im going to sleep
stay strong sunflowers!
night night loves

byebye<3