Klaus The Chef-Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus being a great cook took you by surprise.

From the moment you two started dating he always took you out to eat.  He would take you to fancy restaurants that you felt borderline uncomfortable in they were so expensive.  You were having fresh scallops and risotto, lobster medallions and cheeses you couldn't pronounce if you tried a hundred times.  You quickly found out that you do not like caviar.

Some days he would pick you up and take you to breakfast. That 'Breakfast at Tiffanys' cliche?  You did it and it was actually pretty good.  The food was never lacking, you loved being able to try new things without your usual financial barrier, however sometimes it was nice to just stay home.

When you woke up the first morning you stayed at his place he was ready to take you to breakfast but you didn't want to move.  'Nik...I'll make us breakfast later, a simple one, I'll make you an omelette and home fries and some sausage.  It'll be a nice brunch at home after sleep, just sleep in with me for once!'  Sleeping in wasn't Klaus' usual kind of morning, he had stayed at your apartment many times and he was practically up with the sun.  You love Klaus, everything about him and you don't want to change him, not even the evil stuff about him...but the early morning thing was going to need to be the one thing you...tweaked about his personality.

You were totally prepared to make breakfast when you woke up an hour later feeling a little more awake.  You never expected him to go back to sleep but you had hoped he would at least snuggle with you and you immediately worried he might be upset that you had turned down his breakfast plans prompting you to get out of bed.  As you made it downstairs though you were greeted with your sexy Hybrid, shirtless in the low riding plaid pajama pants you had gotten him as a joke knowing he doesn't wear pajamas, and he was cooking...you thought you were still dreaming.

'Good morning Little Wolf.  Hungry?'  You nodded, mouth still slack in shock and he chuckled.  'You think I've lived 1000 years of life and not learned how to make an omelette?'

'I thought you might be upset that I ruined your breakfast plans-'

'Oh, no Love, of course not!'  He put the fork down and came over, wrapping his arms around you tightly.  'I should have known you wouldn't want to go out every morning, I just love to treat you, you know that.  We can have breakfast at home whenever you want, dinner too.'  You leaned in, kissing him and wrapping your arms around his neck before trailing your hands down his chest.

'Can you always wear this when you make our food?'  He snorted, kissing you again harder this time before sitting you on the chair at the island.

He gave you a cheese omelette with home fries and sausage along with toast and you ended up taking breakfast back to bed, watching a movie and just relaxing for the first time while sharing a meal and that moment became one of your favorite memories.  You could get used to Klaus cooking, he's damn good at it.