Sick Mate -Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus was always there for you when you're sick, he hates seeing you in any kind of discomfort.

You always try not to tell him, but he always finds out.  He's normally clingy so when all of a sudden you tell him you're 'busy' he always knows and he's there so fast you can barely even get a cough out.

He doesn't like that you refuse to just drink his blood to feel better but you insist being sick is just a normal human thing.  You know that he's going to insist on changing you, probably quite soon and you're determined to enjoy your human life first. Also honestly, there's a part of you that actually likes Klaus caring for you like this and once you're a vampire you'll never get sick again.

Your Hybrid boyfriend will insist on you staying with him so he can be there whenever you need something.  He is always on time for your medication, and making sure your fever stays gone, going so far as to wake you in the night to take your medicine.

He's the first to volunteer to hold your hair whenever you get sick, putting your hair up in a bun.  He has you drink water as much as possible to make sure you don't get dehydrated and he makes you hot tea several times a day with mint and honey which you find yourself loving quite a lot and clearing out your sinuses.

His favorite part about you being sick is the fact that you don't want to shower, not having the energy to so he runs you a warm bath to help you relax, washing your hair for you which you love and so does he.

Klaus will always take care of you. He loves it and will continue to do so, vampire or human