Murder Spree-Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus on a murder spree was a terrifying thing for just about everyone, often including his family. Most of the time they would just avoid it all together, afraid of becoming his next target and getting a dagger in their back.

You however, we're a very different story.

No matter how angry your Hybrid lover was you never feared him, knowing he would never raise a hand to you, no matter what was bothering him.

Several times his siblings had tried to stop you from approaching him, but they were shocked when he whirled around only for his face to soften when he looked down at you. Most of the time you were able to calm him down, when you couldn't though he would just go back to his task and you would wait until he had gotten it out of his system.

You explained to Elijah on several occasions that you don't want your Hybrid boyfriend to change, you just want to be here for him when he needs you as he is for you.

Most of the time you weren't there with him, Klaus didn't actually enjoy you being around when he was this sort of angry as he always felt like he needed to control his own anger and the whole point of the outburst is to let his rage out like that of a rabid animal. When he came home covered in blood though, you had your baby wipes handy and a hot shower ready to go so he didn't ruin the Egyptian cotton sheets. You were always happy to listen to him when he needed to talk about something, believing it helped him get over things since he was so keen to just bottle it all up inside of him until he exploded. When he didn't want to talk he would snuggle into you and you'd play with his hair while he fell asleep, his personal favorite way of dozing off though he never told anyone that.

You helped Klaus stay quite calm in the long run but when he needed to let his anger out you weren't judgmental and that's why you made him feel so safe. It was one of the things that made him fall in love with you.

You are Klaus Mikaelson's safe place and he would never take it for granted, and he will never let you go.