𝕊𝕠 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕨. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖.

WARNING!: We do get just a bit suggestive (only cause you're trying to explain why you're flustered) here.(Wally is just like idk nude...and the situation is very awkward..that sounds wrong but he bare like a baby doll.  No private parts just bare.)  No nsfw though because one Wally is a puppet, two it goes against Clown's wishes, AND THREE-  I JUST DON'T WRITE THAT STUFF OK-  SMASH A PUPPET SOMEWHERE ELSE!  JUST NOT HERE-

(YES I DID EDIT OUT THE TEASING BECAUSE IT DIDN'T FEEL IN CHARACTER AND I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE IT.)

Note: HELLO MY HOMIES!  I ACTUALLY DELETED THE OG STUFF THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE...SO SORRY-  AND UH.  OH!  THIS CHAPTER IS JUST A BIT SELF INDULGENT-  FLUFF AND SUS TIME MAYBE?  EVEN THOUGH THE NAME IS EMO THIS CHAPTER HAS LOTS TO GIVE!  AND PLS STOP BLOWING THIS UP IN A WAY JSKNDHBNSJHDB

...ha. ha. ha.  

Good luck, neighbor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stared at the puppet even more...had it just spoke?  Huh.  Maybe not actually.  It still looked limp and very very disturbing.  You started to walk up to it getting so close and nearly grabbing it before you blinked and...it was gone?  "YOU MOTHER-  " you start curse under your breathe before you stop your words.

A tap on your shoulder makes you pause as a shiver now replaces any sort of emotions that you were feeling earlier.  "Ha. Ha. Ha.  Such a potty mouth~" you hear in your ear.  "Name's Wally!  Wally Darling!  I'm not sure where I am..could you tell me?" Wally asks as you feel his small puppet arms wrap around your neck.  He was clearly holding onto you as if you were giving him a piggyback ride.

"What do you mean?" you ask as the puppet nuzzles his head into your shoulder.  A part of you wanted to try and throw him off.  Well no.  You did try and throw him off.  But the little guy just held tighter to the point where it felt that if he held any tighter you would be gasping for air.  The little brat was not helping at all with the fact..OW was he kicking you on the back?  That hurt.

"Well I sort of just woke up here!  But if it helps, I do know your name!  It's on those papers that you signed right there on your desk!" he tells you cheerfully.  

This was not the same Wally who had drugged you.  This Wally was cheerful and bright and even signs of kindness was with him.  He was still very off settling.  Not to mention he hasn't really shown much reaction at all.  His attire was still ruined and ripped but you don't think the puppet had came to that realization yet.  

"Oh.  Well uhm you're at my house!" you tell the puppet as he holds you a bit tighter.  "I see.  Are you a new neighbor?  The production team hasn't told us about a human actor on the stage!  At least not from what I remember!  Especially not a full house for them!  Have you seen the other neighbors?  Poppy would have had some good welcome cookies for you!" Wally tells you as he then looks at your computer.  "Oooo~  That looks like a tiny TV!  How does it work?  Is it a new prop?" Wally asked as he keeps talking and talking and oh my gosh when does he just shut up.

"Hey Wally-  About that." you start cutting off the puppet as he pauses midsentence and looks at you with his full attention.  Though he does find himself looking down at his attire.  "Huh..it seems as if I'm not in my best attire today.  That's odd I-" the cheerful and bright tone Wally once had disappears completely as he stays quite and looks up at you with a quiver on his lip.