𝕐𝕆𝕌: 𝕎𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕...

Note: May start getting a bit of inspo from a fic on ao3 named "Flesh and Felt" by MuddyMuck 

New Note: YA"ll SAW NOTHING ABOUT WALLY NOT KNOWING YOUR NAME STOP READING THIS REREAD IT- 

Your eyes made contact with him.  He knew you were scared and he absolutely loved it.  "What's the matter, Neighbor?  You didn't expect me to talk?" Wally asks as he tilts his head and hops off his stool.  

His short form wasn't intimidating in anyway.  In fact!  If you really wanted to you could pick the guy up and throw him into the nearby trash bin.  Or maybe kick him to the moon...as Frank Sinatra once said "FLY ME TO THE MOOOON~"!  

And for some dumb reason this new found courage gave you a dumb idea to crouch down.  This allowing Wally to grab onto your chin not letting you look away from his view.  In a way even though he was a short puppet with a seemingly harmless demeanor.  His eyes showed pure emptiness as he smiled and laughed.  

"Aw is my Neighbor scared?~" he whispers into your ear before gripping your chin tighter.  Your voice some how getting caught in your throat making you only able to muster up a small "N-No".  "Ah don't worry, Neighbor!  "Home" will make sure you don't go to waste right "Home"?" Wally asks his...house?  Were you remembering this correctly?  "Home" was his alive house?

Your answer soon being answered as the house made noises such as small creaks and door slams.  "I understand that we set up the-  No no I know-  Ha, I promise "Home" I won't mess up this time-" Wally says as he responds to the house's different noises.  Thinking that maybe Wally was distracted by "Home" meaning he wouldn't notice if you tried to grab the flashlight that you had acquired earlier.  But as soon as you tried to move an inch Wally's eyes were back on yours.  

His eyes' pupils getting bigger as he waves his pointer finger at you.  "No, Neighbor~  I told you I have other plans for you~" he says.  What was that supposed to mean?  "You're just perfect~  You have me utterly speechless~  I'll make sure you're taken care of really well~" Wally says purring out your name toward the end.  

"W-Why are you touching me like this?" you ask, your voice cracking.  Wally just shakes his head and takes his hand off your chin and slithering it up to your cheek.  "Why wouldn't I touch your beautiful appearance like this~?" he responds completely avoiding your question.  A few more questions flashed across your mind.

Then there was a noise in the background.  It sounded like loud steps that got louder as they got closer.  A nervous smile flashes on your face as Wally looks behind you delightfully.  The smell of smoke fills your nose and maybe even the smell of-  What was that smell?  Blueberries?  Oh it kind of smell good in your opinion.  

The more you inhaled it the more you started to feel light headed.  Wally let go of your face causing you to stumble backwards hitting your back on something.  The conversation between Wally and the figure behind you continuing as you feel plush sort of paws covering your eyes.  You couldn't see or even really hear anything.  The last thing you fully hearing was a whisper in your ears from what you suspected was Wally saying.

"Sweet  Dreams, Neighbor~"

Note: So sorry for such a late chapter I got caught up in my own fanfic reading :')  May post another chapter recently too!