Untitled......Eyes.

You break the camera and start rushing to the Home of this set.  It had been a month or so since you've been playing under the strings of a new puppeteer named "Home".  You needed to end it all.  Get Wally back and leave.  Forget the job you can find another way to financially stable yourself later.  You just needed to leave and soon.  Any longer and you'd go insane without a doubt.

You burst open the door to the life sized house.  It was covered in some uncomfortably warm goo that surrounded you and made you feel sick in the stomach.  "Augh-" you groan before you gain back your voice an inhale.

 "I AM TIRED OF THIS GIVE ME BACK WALLY NOW." you yell at the Home of Wally's.  That only laughs in the new body it had taken form in.  "Tsk Tsk tsk.  You still think this is about you?  In fact.  It never was about you.  what was your name? y/n they called you?" waLLy asks.

I'm talking to you.  the reader.  I know you can see me through this screen.  Oh but where's wally?  Who are you?  What do you want?  

Ha ha ha such silly questions...I'm Home.  Wally's house as you may know me.  I've been looking day after day to get out of that stupid script.  First it was with the small hints here and there I'm sure you've picked up on them.  All I need was just to find a way out.  And all of you did that.  With your amusing comments.  One by one I used all of your voices to finally make my own.  The author was so stupid to not have catched on to any of my shenanigans.  

But I'm not here to end the story no no.  I'm here to give you.  And this pathetic little character your author made for you a choice.

GIVE ME BACK MY STORY I-

hush now.  A story and ending has been asked of..us.  and since you haven't provided I will.  

Now where were we.  In my...I mean.  In "Home's" dark mass.  "Wally" with a Home mask on his face sits in the middle two different colored flowers sits in front of him.  "W-what is this?  What are you doing?" you ask.  

"I'm not talking to you.  I'm talking to them....choose your pathway.  Either continue with this awful story.  Or.  You can finally see the true reality again."

The red flower will leave you to finish off this story, but I can't guarantee a satisfactory ending.  However, the blue flower will show you the truth and only the truth.  

what's your choice?