𝕋ℍ𝔸𝕋'𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼...𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖~

Note: CHEESE AND RICE MOONY IS THIS CHAPTER TRAUMATIC SO I WILL WARN YOU!!!  BUT YOU ALSO DO GET FLUFF-  I DID ALSO GET A BIT OF INSPO FROM MUDDYMUCK/FRITZ'S FANFIC NAMED FLESH AND FELT ON AO3 BUT I PROMISE I HAD THE IDEA BEFORE HAND!!

Warning: Stuffing gore, derealization in a way??, black tentacles, "An eye for an eye" taken a bit too seriously-, violence?

Once the dryer was done you pick out the dizzy puppet who latches onto you desperately.  "I'm so sorry, Neighbor-  Please don't put me in there again.  It hurt me a lot-" he whimpered in your arms as he started to grab onto you tighter.  "Sorry bud but the dryer was the best option.  Anyways you need to get dressed in that sleep attire then maybe you can get something in return." you whispered sweetly in his ear.  It made his shoulders relax a bit as he stopped grabbing onto you as tight.

"You remind me of Barnaby." he started touching your skin feeling the feeling of your skin.  "Oh uh how?" you mutter as he continues to touch your arms and eventually settles for the crook of your neck to lay himself on.  "Your soft and kind.  You're so soft." he says with sincerity.

"Thanks I guess..." you say.  Letting him stay attached to you as you reached for his night clothing.  It was hard to dress him as he just wouldn't stop letting go of you.  He was slowly doozing off to sleep.  But it seemed as if he wasn't exactly sleeping.  You heard him repeating "I'm sleeping...I'm sleeping...." as you finished dressing him you see him open his eyes fully open again.

He gives you a half lidded stare as you start walking him to your bedroom.  "I can't sleep..you're aware of that right?" Wally says as he nuzzles more into your neck his arms wrapping around your neck as he starts to purr a bit.  "So, that's why there was never an episode with you waking up." you tell him.  

Finally, in your bedroom and placing Wally down.  Never mind he won't actually let go.  So, you fall asleep with him attached to you.

Wally had lied though.  He could sleep.  But he didn't like his dreams.  They were horrible.  Though how could he resist sleep when you were so soft and comforting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

He gasped and his chest pounded.  He felt like he was restrained on his knees in a praying pose.  His hands were free but they felt heavy and hard to move.  In front of him was a big glass window with a pupil staring at him with what could be seen as a pitied look.  

""Home" w-what's with the dramatic change of scene today...d-did anyone tell you that you look absolutely the mo-" Wally gets cut off with a loud slam of the door.  He knew that playing that card would simply lead him no where.  Only upset the monster that restrained him.  

Wally looked behind him seeing his legs restrained in the black ink he laid in.  The black tentacles tight on his legs that it felt if he were human his legs would turn a bright shade of purple.  He felt himself whimper slightly.  Though he tried his best to try and not act as weak as he had with you.  

(Home will be talking in Onomatopoeia but for the sake of this scene I'll just translate everything for you.)

"You didn't do what I told you to.  Now did you Wally?" Home's voice echos as Wally feels himself crying black tears.  His left eye feeling a high pressure on it as he shook his head "no".  A black tentacle wrapping around his neck slightly choking him so he couldn't muster out a word.  

"Hmm.  You were supposed to get rid of that pest....did you?  YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO STAY HERE AND HELP ME.  INSTEAD YOU DROVE OFF AND LEFT.  DO YOU KNOW HOW UPSET THAT MADE ME?" Home was screaming now.  His voice no longer calm and collected as it once was.  Wally only finding himself crying more as the tentacles on his legs got even tighter.  

Wally moving his arms to try and sign language a protest.  Though it didn't work as his hands immediately got stuck to his sides by similar tentacles in this black void of Home's.  "I think I need more control don't you agree, puppet boy?" Home asked.  Wally hearing footsteps as if Home was walking back and forth pondering what he would do to Wally.

The tears that dripped out of Wally's eyes started staining his body as he made the most pleading expression he could muster.  "I know just what to do to you..." Home finally musters out as the footsteps stop.  If Wally couldn't get any more horrified, he heard a snap of a finger and he felt his plush eye fall out of his flesh body as he wanted to scream and shriek.  His voice being muted by the choking of Home.

He saw the eye fall to the ground as it got absorbed by the ground.  There was tons of stuffing pouring out of his eye as he wanted to squirm and run.  The same place that the eye had fallen out of a new substance was appearing.  It got hard and some sort of wood appeared around it.  Home sounding like he was almost laughing hysterically in joy.  "Oh you look so "the absolute most" as you like to tell me~" Home snickered.  A mirror being brought in front of Wally to look at what had just happened.  

Wally was in the sleep attire that you had put him in.  His hair down and almost cover his new eye.  It was almost exactly like Home's eyes.  Except, this eye was only on one eye and way smaller to accommodate Wally's face.  It hurt Wally still as he looked in pure horror at what Home had done.  The tentacle that was on his throat finally going away as his mouth opened to say a word but his voice wasn't his own.  "Oh Wally...Aren't I the most?" "Wally" said in a different tone as his other fine eye was covered with hair and black lines started to appear on his face in the shape of lines and paintbrushes.

"You'll get used to it."  

"I'm  sure  you  will  Wally."

Note: REHEHEHEHHE TRAUMA TIME...THIS IS WHAT ALL YOU WALLY HATERS GET. AND TY FOR 3k VIEWS EHEHHE-  LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND REMEMBER..."IT'S TIME TO DRINK WATER"