𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕆𝕗 𝕄𝕖~

Note: L-Long chapter....*faints in peter dead pose* 

(BTW JUST CAUSE THE NAME STARTS WITH THE WORD "DREAM" DOES NOT MEAN IT TAKES PLACE IN THE PAST OF WALLY AND THE READER.  IT'S A SONG REF OK???)

You stared at Wally.  A penpal sounded familiar.  You remembered getting tons of gifts through the mail as a kid.  One's with the name Wally attached to them.  Though you were just told it was some sort of magazine subscription or something like that?  Which now that you think about it is pretty odd.  Why would there be a subscription to a show that hadn't broadcasted for the longest time.

"Neighbor, is something on your mind?" you hear Wally ask as he returns your stare.  Allowing you to break out of your trance.  Which you only shake your head "no".  "S-sorry...lets just go back to questions." you start.  Wally giving you an unpleased look but he tried his best to force on a smile.

"So how-" you begin but you're cut off with a ring of the doorbell on your door.  You could literally see Wally pull out the most amused smile ever as he was saved from answering more questions.  Knocking on the door continued until you finally opened it.  A man in a dress shirt stood in front of you.  He look about 5'9 and gave you an awkward smile.  

"U-Uh Hi there.  A-Are you a part of the uhm.  Welcome Home restoration team?" the man stuttered.  He was an adult but it seemed like he was really socially awkward.  You nodded.

"Lovely.  Name's Danny.  I'm uh a part of the restoration team too.  Mister Tally asked me to check on you." he mutters out his mouth failing to form many words.  He brushes his reddish brown hair out of his face.  "May I uhm come in?  It's awfully cold outside...i-it's ok if you don't want me to come in though-" he asks.  

You blink.  "Yeah yeah come in!" you respond with a small smile.  It didn't hit you till the guy was already in that you were in your pjs and a LIVING WALKING PUPPET WAS IN YOUR HOUSE.  Well you couldn't just push him out now.  Danny looked around aimlessly not sure what to do now.  

You gestured him to sit on your couch.  "I have to do something.  Feel free to just chill.  Scroll on your phone or something.  I'll be right back!" you tell Danny as you run to your room.  Wally still on top of your bed.  He stared at you and you stared back.  "There is someone here.  You can't tell them that you're alive ok?  Or else you'll get taken away and no more Wally." you tell the puppet.  

Finding yourself looking for a white dress shirt and black pants.  Then getting dressed.  Wally who was once looking at you fully.  Looked away in respect.  "Okkk Neighbor~" Wally says.  He didn't really mean it and you knew it.  So, aka you were screwed.

When you were done dressing up you went over to Danny to make sure he wasn't some creep and decided to randomly start rampaging your house.  But no Danny was just sitting on your couch.  Wait, was he...sleeping?

"Uh Danny?" you call out to him.  Tapping his shoulder causing his eyes to rapidly blink open.  Your suspicions were right.  He had fallen asleep.  Which caused him to go into a sort of fight or flight mode in his sleep.  Allowing you to get punched in the face.  

"I'm so sorry! A-Are you ok?" Danny asks as a red mark starts to appear on your face.  "Holy crap you hit hard. " you mutter.  Danny only starts to frantically shake his hands before he started.  Oh he started crying.  Man he really was like a big child.

"Hey don't cry I'm ok.  Wait.  You look familiar.  Do I know you?  What's your full name?" you ask.  "D-Danny Dear.  My uhm grandpa was the voice actor and puppeteer of Eddie Dear on Welcome Home.  My grandpa was also nicknamed Eddie Dear but his name was actually Edith Dear." he tells you.  A small smile appearing on his face as he lets out a forced laugh.