Random Thoughts and Future Scenes for the fic

Note: While you guys wait for the new chapter here is this small little ideas that tend to pop into my head for this fanfic tee hee.  Aka a little snack for any people craving some new lore for this fanfic.  Or are curious with how this story will go.  

THERE ARE SPOILERS SO DO SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANNA SPOIL EVERYTHING TOO MUCH!!!

Piano music played throughout the rather dark house.  A big show light turned on and showed the figure who was at the piano.  He looked an awful lot like Wally.  But he was different.  A "Home" mask addorned his face.  His attire being way too formal and perfect?  A red suit and white gloves was the outfit on this Wally.

You could hear him hum a soft tune.  Your feet causing you to walk closer to get a better look at this Wally.  Said Wally must have known you were there as he bangs the piano and looks directly at you.  

"I see you."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sally twirled and danced on the stage. "IT'S THE NEW STAR OF THE SHOW ME ME ME! Oh wow it's just what Wally had told us! We're gonna become popular again!!" she sang. Your eyes glanced at the star themed puppet. She hadn't taken notice of you. And her body was awfully shadowy.

You didn't know what had happened to Wally. The real Wally. In fact, he had kind of been stopped at the door. Saying that he had to do something real quick. To just continue on to Sally's stage and grab the scripts. Sally tended to make all her notes on what she was told as scripts for a new play of hers. Quite creative in your opinion.

While walking very softly to try and go backstage to get the script for the next few episodes. You bump into something. "Oh! Is there someone there....don't be shy now~ I can't perform my grand act all by myself!" Sally exclaims as you feel the stage lights move around until they finally land on you.

"THERE YOU ARE HAHA! Come up to the stage won't you?" she teases as you find your feet dragging to the stage without will.

-------------------------------------------------------------

(Take this scrapped scene that I was gonna add for a chapter too)

"So, they're cancelling the show."The whole puppeteer crew was shocked at the news. Not just them in fact the whole studio was. "What you can't just cancel the show! This is our dream jobs! What are we gonna do?" Wally's puppeteer, William, said in disbelief. Julie's puppeteer, Janice, twirling her hair nervously as she looked at their boss. "Come on, can't you tell Ronald to figure something out! What's gonna happen to all these puppets? The show was doing so good you can't just cancel us for no reason come on!" she sputtered out. Sally's puppeteer, Emily, only flapping her hands in anxiety as she looked at the other puppeteers.

Note: That's all...new chapter coming soon my sillies tee hee-