𝕎𝕖'𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕥 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖.

Note: Uhm....we're gonna go back to scary stuff in the fanfic again sowwy- (I'm deciding to save the link for next chapter cause I really want ya'll to read something...even if that means next chapter is a bit smaller to go and show off the link)

WARNING?: Hanging, blood, violence, death, amputation, severe loss of blood, sort of body horror

"Oh it's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow!!" Wally sang his heart out.

"Shining at the end of every day!!!" you sang write after Wally.

Danny joined in with the singing.  "There's a great, beautiful tomorrow!"

"Just a dream away~" you all said in sync.  

You had finally parked the car at the front of the old studio where Welcome Home was once in production.  The radio coming to a stop as you took the keys out of your car.  Then you and Danny walking out of the car.  Not forgetting Wally in the back of your car, who you unbuckled and helped the little guy hop out.  

The three of you heading to the front of the studio and then going inside.  The light switch that was broken from the last time had seemingly gotten fixed?  Your hands brush against the new light switch.  It was completely new.  Maybe when they dropped off the box to where you were gonna drop off Wally they fixed the light?  You turn on the lights of the studio.  

The lights being dimmed heavily due to the place not being used in years.  A hand brushes against yours.  It was Wally trying to hold onto your hand for comfort.  Which you gladly let him hold and decided to go and find the box where you were supposed to drop off the-

It didn't take much of a guess to figure out that a big box with a sign "Wally Drop-off here!" was where the little guy would go.  Danny was already beside the box where he had found a paper inside of it.  "Hey come here!" Danny calls out to you.  You walking up beside him and looking at what the paper said.  

"Find Wally's outfit in the bedroom of "Home's" inside set.  That's where his new outfits should have been.  Make sure not to get lost!  Good luck you two!  

Sincerely,
WHRP Team "

With it was a small map of the studio.  Showing where each of the sets were.  Though it was really faded and in general not too helpful.

Well that was more straightforward than you thought.  "Hey Wally, you used to be on this set for years.  Could you lead us?" you ask the small puppet.  Though he looked distant.  As if he was caught in a flashback or memory.  It surely must not have been a good one cause seconds after he starts breathing hard as if he was having a panic attack.  Actually how could he breathe...a question for another time.

"Wally are you ok?" you pick him up and wave a hand in his face.  "I remember it all, Neighbor.  Sorry...that's the wrong thing to say...  You want me to lead you through the studio?  I sure will!" Wally says putting on a sort of forced smile.  He jumps out of your arms and gestures for you and Danny to follow him.  Danny putting the paper from the box in his pocket.

The walk was long.  The smell of the whole place was covered in paint fumes, dust, and a metallic smell of..blood? that loved to invade you and Danny's nostrils the whole time.  Therefore making the walk the most unbearable one you've ever had.  Wally was so lucky he didn't have a nose in your opinion.  

Soon Wally's dull tap shoes came to a stop as he pulled at your shirt and showed you the two Home sets.  An actual house one that represented how the house looked on the outside.  Then about maybe a few steps away toward the right was an actual inside set.  Which you assumed was used when Wally was waking up and starting off the episode inside the house.  

"Neighbors!  That's it!  That's the inside of my house.  Well, what used to be "my house"." Wally rapidly pointing at his house.  He looked even more anxious but it looked as if he was hiding it even better now.  "Ok Danny lets just head in.  Grab the clothing and dress up, Wally." you say to Danny.  Danny giving you a thumbs up.  

The lights soon flashing off and the sound of glass from a lightbulb breaking.  Wally ran up to you and gave you a tight hug to make sure not to lose you.  Danny on the other hand was seemingly even more silent.  You didn't hear the flapping of his hands in fear or even a small peep out of him.  Which he was a mute so it was understandable.  

However this was just mere concerning from your standpoint.  Your hands reach for the headlight.  Which easily flickered on with a touch of a button.  Wally looking through his pants pockets for a small flashlight.  The same one that you first had when you and Wally had first met.

The first thing you did was to look around for Danny.  Who was clearly no longer beside you.  The only thing you heard other than the buzzing sound of the flashlights.  Was the drip of some liquid?

"Wally have you seen Danny?" you ask the little guy.  His eyes darting around the studio before fixating on the ceiling behind you.  Wally's pupils shrinking to pinpricks.  "W-What is it, Wally..." 

Your head whipping around to see Danny's dead body.  It looked as if he was hanged up in the wires from a broken light.  His limp body covered in blood that had spilled from his mouth.  Which said mouth seemed to be covered up to prevent him from screaming and distracting you.  Some of the wires had even pierced through his actual skin to keep his hanging body from falling down.  

A pool of blood under his body.  The blood dripping down more and more as the wires seemed to dig deeper in his skin.  It seemed as if they were trying to make sure that Danny was completely dead.  

T h u m p .

Danny's amputated hand fell to the ground.  Small flies making their way to it as the smell of flesh and blood made you feel dizzy.  A curse leaving your mouth as you tried to process how he was just dead.  

You were speechless.  

You hadn't even knew the guy that well.  

Though you knew damn well that no one deserved that death.  Heck even Danny seemed like he could have been likable and lovable from the few hours you knew each other.

  Felt hands and body wrap around your leg.  Allowing your mind to flicker back to Wally.  The puppet was shaking and crying.  He was mumbling something over and over again.  But you couldn't hear it that well.  

The dead body of Danny soon became the least of your focus as the set lights flickered on as all cameras were shown into your direction with you and Wally.  The speakers in the studio filled with laughter.  It sounded so blurred by static as it laughed harder and harder.

"Oops. Seems like one of our special guests is...well..." the static voice started.

"A bit dead!"

Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LIKE 13k+ VIEWS!! AND ALL THE VOTES!!  I'M WORKING HARD ON THE NEXT ARG LIKE PART FOR THIS FANFIC. (I MEAN THE WEBSITE PART NOT THE CHAPTER-)  HOWEVER IT SEEMS IT MAY ONLY BE ACCESIBLE ON COMPUTERS.  SO I'M TRYING TO WORK ON THAT! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!