ᴀ ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ᴅᴀʏ. ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀ!!

Note: It hurts....stop please.  Stop lying.

*cheerful music plays as the title "Welcome Home" comes onto screen a blurred background in the back soon comes into view as the title goes away*

Wally: "Well hello there Neighbor!  It's awfully nice to see you again!  For the newer little ones, let me introduce myself.  My name's Wally Darling!"

*Wally smiles as he hears a sound of walking come toward him.  The camera moves to a new figure coming into view playing jump rope.*

Julie: "Hiya there Wally!  Whatcha up to?  Are you playing a game or something!?  Can I join?  Can I? Can I?"

*Julie asks as she puts down her jump rope and sees that Wally is staring  ̶d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶*

Wally: "Ah Julie I'm just talking to our television Neighbor.  Say "Hi" will you?"

Julie: *perks up* "Oh of course!  But uhm..I still can't see them Wally." *Julie looks at where Wally was looking and tilted her head*

Wally: "Don't be impolite!  Say "Hi""

Julie: Well hiya there television Neighbor!

*Wally laughs as he waves with her and then everything turns black as it fades to a scene with a human?  They were chatting with Howdy.*

Y O U ? : "And I was like.."Well Wally how in the world are you going to eat ten apples in a day?"  and he told me "Well I'm going to eat them.""

Howdy: "Ah-  That good ol' Walls.  I still don't get how I let him go free and not pay for those apples."

*The human looks directly at the screen as Wally enters the room*

Y O U ? : "Well hello there!  You must be the new friend..Wally.  Brought up!"

*Wally hums in agreement*

wAlLy: "Oh.  Yes it is?!!"

*The camera recording falls to the ground and it turns black."

Note: OK I KNOW THIS IS SO SHORT.  I'M SORRY BUT I JUST NEED TO GET SOMETHING OUT.  THE WEBSITE WILL BE POSTPONED TO THE END OF THE STORY.  SO JUST KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THAT!!  SO SORRY FOR LEAVING FOR TWO MONTHS-  LIFE HAS BEEN BUSY-  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ FOLLOWERS!!  AND PLEASE STAY TUNED NEW CHAPTER SHOULD COME OUT NEXT WEEK!!